The official Mei fanclub

I imagine a devil skin in which she is wearing very goth clothing, with red skin, horns and a tail

1 Like

I was thinking something innocent and evil at the same time xD

I was thinking pure evil. I like the idea of an innocent evil skin too.

Yup of Mei batting her eyelashes behind those goofy glasses… and then BOOM, pure evil :smiley:

She doesn’t really have any scary skins right now, they’re either cute or goofy. Even her vampire skin is really cute, with those tiny little fangs

I play on console so I do not get notice in chat…
I do agree that if more people played healer they would know how it works.

Alot of people forget the healer NEEDS health also.

Who wants Yeti Ultimate? Summons two giant Yeti Slippers to rampage on the battlefield and squish your enemies like ants!

It’s easy to blame the healer. After all, your health went down to 0! But, I mean, there’s stuff people can do to help the healer keep them alive. And everything happens so fast…

Well, Mercy self-heals very quickly. For her, a lot of it is smart mobility.

1 Like

If you checked my profile I have ALOT of time on Mercy and almost as much on Mei.
I am very familiar with the healer role(mainly because no one wants to be the one who gets blamed)

This is why I pick her over Ana!

Apologies, I meant no offense. I am just a bit… overworked. Like, the obvious jokes are bouncing off my noggin right now.

But Ana has a mondo cool beach ball!

1 Like

You don’t need to apologize you’re Serenicus! You do the good work and heal the children.
What beach ball!?

1 Like

She has a summer emote where she throws a beach ball

1 Like

It’s a very expensive Epic emote: 750 coins.

1 Like

I think Mei could use a cool emote.

I must acquire this!

Her snowman emote is pretty cool. Emotes that create objects are my favourites, like lucio’s soccer emote, mei’s snowman and anas beach ball

1 Like

Mei meins, I need your help! I think… I think I’m becoming a lucio main!

Jazzy Skin is your friend… and the All Access Pass from OWL has the best emote for him.

I have his jazzy skin, I agree it’s the best. I’m not gonna get the emote though, too expensive. I’ve just been having a lot more fun with lucio than I’ve ever had with Mei. What can I do to rekindle my love of playing Mei?

Don’t do it! You need to chill out, Luico can’t freeze people, wave at them, then put a icicle in their eye!

But he can instantly boop them off cliffs! I’ve mostly been enjoying his wallriding and being a sort of ambulance who speeds over to people in help, speeds them out and heals them up

Icicle in the eye!
And don’t forget walling ults, to save your team or to kill the enemy team

1 Like