The official Mei fanclub

You main mercy, we would never ridicule a healer with voicelines. Hanzo on the the other hand…

2 Likes

I don’t like the “I need healing” unless the character actually needs healing.

BUT!!!

I love “winkyface” spam. People have all these theories of why D.Va is the best – but the real reason she is among the best is because she can rapidly press the “winkyface” button. It inspires people who are already heroes to heroic deeds beyond the limits of mere mortality.

1 Like

I spam “is this ez mode” after doing literally anything

2 Likes

D.Va is so delightfully insane, isn’t she? She’s an anime girl through and through, you know, one of those who karate-kicks a guy student out of a third story window, and he’s miraculously okay 40 seconds later. As an international celebrity, one would think she’s have an army of guys lined up to ask her out, but maybe they’ve clued into the fact that she’ll only take seriously a fellow who can beat her at video games OR wolfing down soda and potato chips. It has been scientifically proven that neither is physically possible.

1 Like

Same, she was always my fave sniper hero, even with fall-off!

One second, I think I heard someone say “I need healing.”

(10 seconds later: ) darn, it was full Genji 3 screens away, now I died and the whole team died – and now he really DOES need healing!

The two can be the same thing.

One of my favorite things!

I can’t argue with you on that!

2 Likes

The worst is the “I need healing” while they are running away from you. Or standing next to a big health.

It seems like people Le who say “I need healing” have never played a healer before. If they actually did need healing then the healer would be able to see the big red critical icon on their silhouette a lot easier than a tiny little “I need healing” in chat

1 Like

It sometimes helps that the character requests healing. Some characters, like most snipers and Pharah, will not always be within sight, especially since the healer is concentrating on healing the visible team as well as staying alive. It’s helpful when the Pharah gets relatively close to me, because honestly, it’s hard to search for her without getting blown away.

i guess there are occasions like that, but most of the time I can see them anyway and I’m moving towards them but they just keep spamming “I need healing!” It’s not like saying it more will make me get to you faster. The most annoying thing is when they keep spamming it when you’re already healing them

1 Like

I had a game a couple days ago when one person was angry that I wasn’t healing them. I had been killed and was running back from a respawn, I mean, I physically can’t heal while doing that. xD

If they spam winkyface, though, then it’s like reverse psychology: I would almost not heal them so I can hear the winkyface spam more, but no, that’s just evil.

Because I mostly play zen and lucio when I go healer I often get people spamming “o need healing” when I’m already healing them because my healing is slower than other healers. The most infuriating thing is when I’ve been constantly healing them slowly, and then a mercy swoops in and heals them the last few hp, and then the person I was healing thanks the mercy but not me! This really makes me wish friendly fire was a thing

there has been lots of mei love on the HOTS forums…but for some reason everyone there hates ow

I only play healer in whatever game I am in. So, I am pretty much used to stuff like this. It’s a different skillset than DPS and such, and it’s all I know, and I’ve grown to like it.

I can totally understand why you’re frustrated, though.

Wait is Mei in hots?

1 Like

Because there are many OW characters in HOTS, they’re always talking about getting more.

I quit HOTS months ago, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Mei showed up.

1 Like

When I posted that Mei and Wickie picture. Now I want a skin like that now for Mei or possibly a May base skin as well.

2 Likes

I just want Mei to get a summer skin, any summer skin at all. But if they were going to make a summer skin, they might as well make Meiwatch

4 Likes

They got some awesome skins for OW characters in HOTS. Lots of people want D.Va’s Goliath skin from HOTS to come to OW, for example. It has a lot of fans.

OMG Meiwatch. She’ll freeze the Pacific solid, won’t she?

2 Likes