The official Mei fanclub

I think Mei-rry is fine, imo. She’s a wide-eyed goofball, the Santa clothes go well with that when it’s the right season, (the right season probably not being July xDDD )

2 Likes

Flex playing checking in.

Mei the frost be with you…

3 Likes

I like the holidays to much. Every month is December to me lol :joy:

2 Likes

Remember, child, Doomfist loves you and will be watching over you… with Meteor Strike. God bless and may the seatbelt gods be with you.

Well, OverWatch makes sure to give us a lot of holidays. Not sure if we’re buying the presents for them or the other way around, though. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

I am so stoked for the fall-off buff mei is about to get.

3 Likes

I sincerely forgot about this but it will be glorious to have.

I snipe with Mei right now! Without fall off I am excited to see what I could do

3 Likes

Same. I can’t wait for widows and hanzos to start complaining that mei does too much damage from far.

Same! And does this mean she will be a viable counter to them? Only time will tell.

As soon as the buff goes live I am changing my “that looked like it hurt” voiceline for “hang in there” for all the hanzos and widows I kill.

3 Likes

It sounds like you folks are planning EVIL! But I came here for ice cream, not an icicle to the face. I am sad now. :frowning:

1 Like

YES! Glad to see more Mei snipers out there, I don’t see many around. Took me a while to get familiar with her projectiles but they do wonders in damage.

I sure hope they buff Mei puns along with stat buffs… :+1:

2 Likes

She’s very sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry for that icicle that just ripped apart your left shoulder.

Really, she is.

4 Likes

Yeah, I love shooting pharahs out of the sky. The only real times I’ve noticed the fall off is when I try to hit a baby dva at long range and don’t kill her with a headshot.

1 Like

A can almost taste their salty tears…

1 Like

Let everyone enjoy this patch for all. Except, I have to wait for after a shoulder injury earlier today.

1 Like

When is the patch coming out? Is it alongside Hammond? I don’t really keep track of the ptr

1 Like

24 next Tuesday. The Mei buff should be included in that.

1 Like

Thanks, I can hardly wait! A new hero, and Mei buffs. It’s like Christmas!

3 Likes

Give Ecopoint Mei a Fender Jaguar…
https:// upload.wikimedia. org/wikipedia/it/a/ab/Under_the_Bridge.png