The official Mei fanclub

I prefer diesel, but among company I always serve fresh magma, straight from my own private volcano

2 Likes

Diesel, eh? Well, this will definitely elevate your status with the trucking community. The dudes driving giant semis will definitely approve.

1 Like

Yep, I can always see the admiration and respect on their faces when they see me pouring diesel straight from the pump into my mouth

2 Likes

It truly is a great pick-me-up, much better than those pretentious Starbucks coffee drinks which don’t even burn when you set them on fire.

Seriously, who would want to drink a beverage that doesn’t set on fire? Sheesh.

2 Likes

What type of mileage do you get?
How many gallons do you hold?

Mei, Mei-be. Definitely Mercy, she treats enough wounds throughout the day

1 Like

Of course Mei would want a flaming drink, it’d warm her up after spending too long outside in Antarctica

1 Like

And I wanted the opinions of some other Mei meins, do you think Mei needs a rework? I really don’t want her to be reworked

1 Like

I think the Torb fanclub will need need to be called “The international union of gasoline guzzlers.”

1 Like

I don’t think she needs a rework, she needs tuning and a lot of bug fixes

2 Likes

Especially bug fixing.

2 Likes

I updated again the Mei-gathread, with some thoughts about the next patch.
BTW is there a way to learn to aim icicles properly?

The tips I see around the forum is to flickshot it right after the cast animation is finished. You could try that.

4 Likes

No, she really doesn’t need it imho. In fact, i think she is in very good spot right now. She’s just outclassed if anything.

She probably still needs bug fixes, but i don’t think WidowMEIker needs any buffs for a while after Damage Falloff is removed.

2 Likes

I actually have question: how many here has picture of Mei or Mei themed picture as Desktop Wallpaper, phone lockscreen image, or phone wallpaper? Or am i only one? I even had Mei on all of them when i mained other heroes.

Sorry if this has been asked already. I have spend last week on vacation at Sweden and haven’t read this thread too much yet. I’m still on my way back home, in fact.

Are you familiar with Wallpaper Engine?

I have Mei dancing as my desktop background :smile:

2 Likes

I have pretty good aim with the icicles, and I just did heaps and heaps of practice. Just play a lot of qp/arcade games and try to land some headshots in the middle of teamfights

2 Likes

I have fan art of all the overwatch heroes as my phone wallpaper

1 Like

A great animation featuring Mei and mercy
1 Like

That was pretty funny. He seems to have a lot of these weird but funny animations.

But he also made a cute video of Mei’s robot dancing:

3 Likes

Change to the Meirry skin to this?

3 Likes