The official Mei fanclub

I can see why some people like the funko pops, but I’m just not a fan of the head design.

The moment they announce a stigma figure or a statue will I order it immediately. (But I expect Reinhardt to be next to get a statue.)

2 Likes

My Overwatch gear does not extend beyond my Mei collectibles and a vague Soldiers 76 shirt. I am not even a big fan of S76 but he had the best shirt, I also would have settled for a shirt with just the Overwatch logo on it.

Cant wait till the PTR Mei hits live, I love out sniping Hanzos and Widows as her

3 Likes

I have way too many pops. I have them all above my computer so I can see them while I’m playing. The Mei one is definitely my favourite

I love their huge heads and I think their eyes are cute. I know some people think their black, soulless eyes are creepy though

1 Like

A Reinhardt statue would be amazing, maybe he could be in the middle of using his firestrike, that would look pretty cool

I only have my Mei pop, my brother has a Sombra pop. They are not too bad, the heads are abit weird but I used to watch alot of anime so I’m cool with it.
You have any Mei/Overwatch gear?

I have pops of roadhog, zenyatta, Mei, soldier, reaper, mccree and dva. I have a genji Figma and a dva mug as well.
I don’t want to get the Mei nendiroid because it seems to not have much stuff that comes with it compared to other Nendoroids. I like The yeti slippers but there aren’t any in my size and I’m thinking about getting the snowball plush

1 Like

Oh and I can’t wait until the overwatch LEGO comes out. I used to love LEGO, and I’m probably gonna get most of the sets.

1 Like

My step sister works at gamestop and got me a blizzard world mug, I think it’s awesome. She got one for my place and plans on getting me one for her place, for when I watch her dogs.

1 Like

I haven’t seen the blizzard world mugs, are they on the blizzard store?

I googled it and found that the Murlock mug from rise and shine is a real thing. I hope they make one of mei’s dog mug

1 Like

I have a mei one trick account

1 Like

So do I. It’s my only account

2 Likes

The one I have is all blue with the Murloc mascot on it (the one on all signs). She got it for seven or nine USD

2 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty cheap. I’m not sure how much the dva mug cost since I got it as a present. I really hope they make a Mei mug so I can have hot drinks out of the dva mug and cold drinks out of the Mei mug

1 Like

A Mei mug is essential for any serious connoisseur seeking to drink frosty beverages while remaining at once cultured and true to being an OW fan. :smiley: As literally everybody knows, drinking frosty beverages out of just any old mug is tantamount to admitting to being a philistine, on that same level as talking loudly on the cell phone at the opera or refusing Torb’s generous offer of a mug of fresh gasoline.

2 Likes

You drink that cheap swill? I only drink the finest molten lava from our lord and saviour father torb

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, you are truly a well cultured person.

2 Likes

I don’t drink cheap gasoline, my friend, I only drink the 93 stuff that costs like 30 cents more per gallon.

2 Likes