The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Thats a good point.

I twisted my ankle when it got caught in the grand canyon once, and thats on the way

Unpopular opinion, i think the grand canyon is a bit over rated. Im not a huge fan of arizona in general.

well, it definitely sucks if youre walking along minding your own business and your foot gets caught in it

Arizona has the worlds best pizza parlor, so it cant be all that bad

Plus the Cardinals didnt lose by 37

NM is where its at!
Also the cardinals next game against the niners is in Mexico!

Colorado is nice too. Arizona is too hot and brown/red/barren. Texas is texas. NM and Colorado are some of the best sw states.

What part of mexico are the cardinals playing in?

1 Like

Do they sell green chile as a topping tho?

My point is, they could have been acquired for free, including from sportsmanship endorsements, and they weren’t super expensive and people still hated them.

Mercy mythic skin plz . x_X

It isn’t fair to blame Blizzard for expecting people to play the game to get rewards associated with playing the game. That, and the battle pass is like two months and a lot of the advancement depends on daily challenges, which require only a few games per day and therefore a modest time investment.

Hey, at least I don’t buy bars of soap for 37 bucks each. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, and they had to change their Overwatch business model because of endless complaining about how “greedy” it was.

Nothing wrong with some variety of mounts.

Do you think Zen clips his nails? xD

Wasn’t the Activision takeover a hostile takeover?

I am dreaming of a certain pretty girl. xD

How are you, Dodo?

I am sorry you were sick, Aaron. But, being 150lb is not so bad. Being heavy is much worse.

Certain diseases cause too much weight loss and the person feels really hungry when the sickness subsides.

Dodo rocks. It’s true.

Man, you really thought your burritos through, Aaron. That’s some variety!

Am I a bad person for wanting chicken instead of turkey?

1 Like

Im a bit under 140lbs at the moment. : (

Not at all, i think fried chicken>turkey.

I think it’s funny how people want what is hard or unattainable for themselves. Skinny guys want to gain weight and bigger guys want to lose weight. People tend to not be happy with what they are.

Anyway, what are your plans for Thanksgiving?

My plans for Thanksgiving are probably the same as any other day. My family doesn’t pay much attention to this particular holiday.

What about you?

And yeah, I guess I do want what I can’t have. I wasn’t so self-conscious when I was a stick-thin runner, though most guys want more upper body muscle than I had.

1 Like

Spending turkey day with my dads side. I’m going to watch the vikings patriots game there.

I get a bit irritated when i get unsolicited advice from strangers or co workers to eat more. It happens way more often than you might think.

breeding pokemonz trying for a perfect starter (and if im lucky shiny)

also shopped for turkey day stuff.

to be fair he did say the game was more for himself than others.
I enjoyed it (specifically trying to trigger voidouts to warp the landscape xD)

layered looks.

og had limited looks.

IB basically gave you layered for every armor.

“what do you mean our profit is lower? how can that be? we didn’t do anything” - blizz failure to connect dots :wink:

woot.

the day you cook a large 20+ pound turkey for hrs and spend 1/2 day in kitchen and invite friends/family who dont want to do the work themselves?

good thing I enjoy cooking as much as i do eating.

Do you break down turkey before cooking or cook it as is?

again a lot of the weekly require RNG.

a person who has limited time to play only gets a dozen or so matches in. they can lose them all.
getting team kills? also outside the individuals control (unless they play dps with aoe ults)

they last a long while & are soemthing i care about that effects real world me.

it was nothing to do with “greed”.
They don’t care about that.
Diablo Immortal living proof they care not what ppl say if it makes em $.

game is still EA tier.

Called CoD’s BP made them more $ than lootboxes.

Thats why they have to have BP in all future AVB games. (as per the leaked details)

also compare BP & the costs of skins of OW2 to the lootbox/cost of stuff in OW1.

can you ACTUALLY say an old OW1 skin is $10?

was kiriko’s event skin worth $25?

are ANY of sojourns worth $10?

are charms (soemthign you will barely ever notice as they are tiny and u dont pay attention to where they are) worth $3?

OW2’s entire cosmetic system is greedier than lootboxes ever were.

no.
my gf prefers ham or chicken over turkey.

have you ever tried deepfried turkey?

Im happy how I am.
never gain/lose weight no matter what I eat.

do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade on tv?

its enjoyable to see all the floats and stuff.

I have, the fair here sells fried turkey legs. They are huge. I still think i like fried chicken more.

Why do girls float?

They are boyn’t.

Mexico city i believe

Only a savage doesn’t

I dont think it was but the exit from vivendi wasn’t fun

So cosmetics?

We know Blizzard we know

you are definitely not sick anymore

I know, ive been back to work since friday, no weekend immune system for me.

Why dont ants get sick?

The have ant-y bodies.

Ants can pick up and carry 1000% times their weight. I guess we don’t notice that about them since they’re tiny, but an ant shouldn’t be able to carry a twig or a leaf.

But aside from that, cheers, that’s a nice joke. :smiley:

Achoo!

In the last few years, a lot of the major gaming companies ended up being snatched up by megaconglomerates, such as Bethesda being bought out by Microsoft.

He’s made out of metal.

Diablo Immortal is a bit of a monster, to be honest. I am in a well-led guild for D3, even the guild leader refuses to pay Diablo Immortal. Says there’s virtually no way to grind out the game, you have to buy. I don’t think OW2 is THAT bad.

They’re still a piece of soap, soap should not cost that much, and a great skin from OW2 will last you longer than soap. :stuck_out_tongue:

A Battle Pass season is about two months. You should be fine to get everything if you get the three dailies here and there. And I say that as somebody that doesn’t play as obsessively as some.

Actiblizz is on their hit list
Acti trying to get out of their CoD contract with Sony
Blizz still catching fire for the burning pile of garbage they put out and called a sequel

Unless they pull the character or the servers shutdown or DDOS attacks make it impossible to login or your isp decides to run matainence physical > digital!
Long live my candles! Money I’m almost literally burning away for heavenly scents!

He still is just no longer coughing sick
More ADD sick

So you had no immune system this past weekend?

I watched Deming lose 3 straight Basketball games today like the C team for highschool, JV, and varsity. All three were different JV just got DESTROYED, varsity blew a 13 point lead in the last 3min, and the C team(the team my cousin is coaching) was the most entertaining so many lead chages shame no one but for a hand full of people were there.
Post game my cousin informed me I will be needed on the 9th for his wedding so thats cool

I’ve heard terrible things about Activision. But Microsoft, while having its share of superconglomerate shenanigans, seems a bit less gross than Google and Facebook.

As far as Overwatch 2, am I seriously the only person who LIKES this game? There seems to be even more complaining than during Overwatch 1.