The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Exactly! and I’m an adult who doesn’t really have alot of free time and the little time I do have I do not want to spend it playing the same game over and over.

Also I recently watched the new animated short… I will never get that time back.
What did that Pixar inspired short film have to do with Overwatch?
And the “music” on the fight scene :face_vomiting:
Im also not a big fan of Dragons(Genji Hanzo), and Shooting Star(least there’s Omnics in this one)

I mean… do you not realize that “a few hundred grand” for a freaking piece of paper is nutso?

What if the next Mythic skin was Mercy? Would you be happy then?

The giggle as she puts an icicle in your eye is kinda messed up.

I think Miko skin for Mercy is actually quite good. Not the “absolute best.” But quite good.

i mean u do microtransactions for stuff you don’t own and wont exist outside game’s life ;o…

both pretty nuts to me.

no.

BP and microtransactions are awful regardless if its a good skin or not.

even if they made the best most perfect skin for mercy absed on my wants…i’d still say no.

that why said decent.

but its still not as good as her OW1’s.

1 Like

The most insane microtransaction game in existence is the one that pioneered the concept of microtransactions, the MUD Achaea. The most I’ve ever heard of someone spending on it was the price of a house – that, over many many years of playing. That’s literally the craziest possible in microtranscactions, and these Pokemon cards exceed those many years of insane spending with a single Pokemon card.

I will happily buy the Mercy mythic skin and I’ll probably never take it off. O_O

I think it’s on par with them. Not better, not worse, but on par. It’s an excellent skin.

they are physical item.

same as beanie babies, rare bottle caps, etc.

thus they have real valeu to collectors.

digital assets in a game that will die eventually and then ur $ wasted? not so much.

and you are part of why the toxic system of microtransactions exist x_x

you and people who share that mentality enable the companies to make em as they are profitable.

which is fine for your personal view.

just like ppl who like genji’s.

then there are ppl who think differently and think they are both "meh’.

Exactly!
My brother’s got me the collectors edition of FF7 Remake and i have it proudly displayed with my Burger King Poké balls.
I have my digital copy of Overwatch so i can’t even display my case…

print out fake one and put it in the trash :wink:

This is kinda the reverse of Starbucks saying “YOU! just saved the world by drinking from this environmentally-friendly drink receptacle.”

People will use the model in the game or choose not to play the game. If it changes, well, good.

Try to be a bit less militant with businesses. They receive feedback and act on it, (which, if you check YouTube, Blizzard is already doing.) If you boycott the business, it’s bye bye game.

Collectors edition of FF7 Remake is not the cost of a middle class home.

So she can freeze though, right?

wrong.

I play many games with microtransactions and never partake of them.

Only $ blizz got out of me in OW was initial payment for game & the pink mercy skin (as i support charities frequently even outside games).

as long as ppl buy them it wont. its free money.

not true.
OW specifically could go entirely f2p w/o any microtransactiosn and it would still make $$$ via OWL.

warcraft, Starcraft & diablo servers have ran since 90’s.

No Mans Sky is f2p after initial buy and gives free dlc. (and it had a craptastic launch but dev cared about game and made it great and keeps providing new content)

heck there are still old CoD games with active servers that don’t HAVE microtransactions in em.

ya…no.

Diablo Immortal is proof they are basically EA 2.0.

its LITERALLY pay 2 win.
its got more hate than OW2’s stuff and it hasnt changed bit becasue…wait for it…its got enoguh ppl paying for the stuff that they dont care about the ppl whining.

Business 101: profit 1st & anything else is after thought.

shareholders don’t care about ppl not giving em $.

wrong

I gave up overwatch about a year and a half ago.
Im not too fond with what they did to mei. Are you still mostly a mercy player?

Framerate on the switch is usually not too good. Did you start with fire, water, or grass pokemon?

How have you guys been btw, sorry for not posting much when i had covid. (My chest finally doesn’t feel like someone is standing on it! I was even able to hit the gym today)

if you arent picking grass cat you chose wrong nad need restart game :wink:

Grass cat used sleeping powder.

Your fire bird became catatonic.

doesn’t learn any of the powder moves

…in fact i dont think it learns any status effect moves.

More a joke about the word catatonic.

I probably would have started with the fire type.

Weren’t you the one that pays 37+ dollars for some overpriced bar of soap? Cause a Mercy skin will be yours long after the soap is bye bye.

They already said they’re looking into revising the way microtransactions will work in OW2. Just give them some time to figure it out. Sheesh.

hey so question for the mei fan club
im built like mei
like thickness, face, glasses (almost dark brown hair)

which would be the best mei skin to cosplay?

Probably Pajamei! :smiley: (20 characters)

Tha’ts not a bad idea! I have an Overwatch tanktop and would just need the slippers and summer games shirt… and her back piece. That skin is so cute TwT I need those slippers…

Maybe someday, my black case of FF7 classic can fetch a pretty penny

Would rather have a real one to dump in the trash, I’d feel much more happy going Skip on it ✂️ Overwatch - YouTube