The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Agreed

1 Like

Mei comes up more than most!

I always thought because of the way Mei is in her personality she can get shipped with anyone but Hanzo. Hanzo just seems like a bummer to be around.

More than green chile, or football, or brady being better than aaron rodgers, or five guys being better than sparkys, or alliance vs horde, or monster hunter stuff, or final fantasy stuff, or snakes?

1 Like

so does PC :dark_sunglasses:
where its much better (especially according to the console ppl whining about unfairness)

im sayingit isnt agaisnt law.

no?

they are already relationship partners. they are your step sisters which si a relation. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

not right to use some1 v_v

ofc not. only like 2 ships known ot be canon (76’s and tracer’s)

anything else is fanships.

hes a brother killer.

pretty sure akaras talkedm roe about toilet paper than that v_v

1 Like

We don’t have to talk about that anymore, I feel it scares people away (it’s nasty). You have to be understanding though he is a cowboys fan after all.

1 Like

akaras is typing.

hope he doesnt fall asleep again during it ^_~

2 Likes

I’ll probably be asleep by the time he’s done.

2 Likes

Absolutely, not to long ago we were discussing how evil Mei is.

Not as user friendly as a control.

How rude.
The only one not in a relationship is sixteen and that is against the law. She has alot going for her if she sticks to her studies, I’m impressed with how smart she is.

Never! I like how much they trust me.

They cant be, we get along too well.

I know, I could never do something like that to those lovely girls.

And he won’t forgive himself for a choice he made

It’s what I think every time I start. I have to freaking proof read everything!

1 Like

NM age of consent is 17.

also people get engaged as kids by their parents and get married off when they are older. (was popular in ages of yore)

also i am joking about it anyways :o

hit send, the read it, then edit as needed.

I just learned this a week ago, it was on some show that I can’t remember for the life of me, but if a child has parental consent they can get married in the us. I didn’t believe it so I had to look it up and the claim was correct. That’s disgusting if you ask me. Look at all the states that have no legal minimum age. I’m going to erase this eventually, cause I don’t know if its against tos.

1 Like

I figured, I only get weird about it because I think I might have a thing for one of them…
Everything I said was what I have been telling my self these last few weeks.
I cannot, I will not betry their trust.

I never know when YOU will reply so I fix as I type.
I still have a thing I pulled from a earlier convo you and I had because after I read what I typed it didnt make contextual sence
Check it out.

The only thing that separates the consoles are its games. If I said Mario, Kratos, Master Cheif, or even Sonic the Hedgehog you can think of their consoles. If one plays World of Warcraft than it is safe to assume they like PC just as if one likes Mario or Pikachu or Link or Fox or Olimar or Samus(my main) or Kirby and MANY more you can safely tell that they are a Nintendo fan.

ofc. i knew this for many years (think came across it doign a report on legal paper in school)

to each their own.

long as two people love each other and nobody is being forced im fine with it.

and even in olden days if young ppl were married they were just that married. werent expected to do anything “bad” for years after that until they were correct age.

nothing wrong with it as they arent blood related sisters.
Would be like two ppl dating and then randomly have their parents marry one another. sure, you may be step siblings, but the law wouldnt see anythign bad about it. (society is the issue you would have as they have been traiend to judge others)

why is it betrayal?

If you spend lot of time together and develop feeligns then it isnt bad. Thats how actual relationships are formed.

not saying you have to tell em, but dont let it burden yourself if you cant get past it v_v

When I think Sonic I think Sega Genesis/sega CD/Sega master system/Megadrive.

Kids now-a-days dont even know sega actually made consoles anymore :frowning:

Even if it’s someone who is 12-13 marrying an adult? I’m not ok with that, you expect that in third world countries, not the USA.

1 Like

you forget European kingdoms in middle ages married young women to grown men.

To them that is normal.
To us today? not so much.

However you have to realize this is a mentality that has been forced upon generations of people over hundreds of years.

Modern humans are basically brainwashed to think that way (same with basically everything that has been phased out of favor with time)

Again. Not saying its good to do, but its more a mental conditioning brought upon by the masses that resulted in the thinking that way.

Excuse me, but how is something like this happening in third world country may be ok, but not ok in USA? It is either ok or not, GPS coordinates doesn’t change that. Or let them just ride somewhere, marry, and go back to USA?)

assume he means that to a 3rd world country it is the norm.

i mean you dont think anyone eats humans, but there is a tribe that actually is cannibalistic.

just casue its weird or looked down on by us doesnt mean you should say they cant (as thats how they have been doing it for who knows howlong)

you can try to persuade ppl to change, but you cant FORCE them to.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s ok anywhere, the point I was making was you don’t expect something like that to be legal in a 1st world country. You expect that in a country where they cut your hands off if you steal, or kill people for having an affair, or a country where it’s a crime to be in possession of bagels with poppy seeds.

1 Like

Ah, ok. So it applies to countries where it is considered a norm by the law. I get it now, sorry.

It is mainly my issue with their trust. I get along so well with all of them I’d hate for them to think I was only nice because I liked one of them.

This only happened a few weeks ago where I just could not get her off my mind and it was/is eating at me because I cannot talk to any one about it.

Belive it or not looking foward to the Overwatch event has healped me get my mind off of all that.

Thats the point I was trying to make but I think I made a counter to my eairler point and just cut that whole bit.

I like this point and I use it alot when discussing other topics (even Overwatch topics) but I say it like “do what you want to do as long as you’re not hurting any body”

but you were nice to em for years before you ever grew to “like” them
(at least i would hope so)

and misunderstandings are made when you do not properly communicate (explaining stuff properly in a sequence)

could alwasy go to a church confessional ^_~

arent they 100% confidential except in very specific cases (such as a person in harms way or similar)

pretty dull one tbh. just hoping new map is enjoyable and not like blizzworld (still #1 worst map)