The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

so is bacon, but doesnt mean you should consume it all time :o

exactly what a paranoid person would say!

mei will build you an ice tombstone in future.

I don’t! I have a rotating breafast schedule that keeps my food health in check. Today was the first tim I had bacon in about three months.

The truth is out there you just dont want to believe!

1 Like

breafast?

city in CA-fast?
:tongue:

You just cant help your self can you?

The nephew was listening to a video that kept playing the theme and got it stuck in my head. I was hoping you would link it.

Can you believe widow stopped replying? He must have went to sleep. Weak.

Was that your first time using Bastion on the event?

1 Like

Dude it was like almost 4am. To put that in perspective, I usually wake up at 7-8.

1 Like

Hey, how’s it going so far?

I think akaras and hotaru are sleeping or doing easter stuff, they were chatting all night.
I’m doing well, what are you up to?

1 Like

I am getting ready to vist the step sisters today. It’s the first time I am meeting with them without my dad or their mom around.

Yep, easter stuff. I have to get some Skittles now.

1 Like

for event only used him once.

but i have over 20 mins on him total.

mhmm including eating and engaging with family.

Wow, I just saw the weirdest thing. There is a forum member named ‘widomaker’ with your emblem (pink mercy emblem)… And they said they were a mercy main in the post they made.
I thought for a minute that you made an alt account, and were kind of mocking me (but then I checked their profile, and they were a legit mercy main, and not a confused mei main like you :wink:).

1 Like

Hey Spottyblue just stop begging people to sign your one sided petition. No one ever gets banned from Overwatch Malaysia FB group for ‘No Reason’ nor do criminals ever admit their wrong doings. What you are doing so far is doxxing the admins of the group with their personal info and you’re asking strangers who barely know you to message them to unban you.

Why not you tell them the whole story hmm? When you organized discord groups just to harass (especially on the females) when things do not go your way? When you harassed female cosplayers and putting her battle net id in this public forum and claiming to be her friend when in fact she blocked you?

And before you flaunt your autism and Asperger situation like you did before hundreds of times when you were caught stalking and biting people, no, having a special needs situation doesn’t allow you to be dismissed from any fault of your wrong doings. If you refuse to learn and can’t get along with the community it’s time to remove yourself to the community.

For the rest of you reading this, sorry for this somewhat personal rant but this guy has been causing trouble in Malaysia and I need to tell him off because he’s trying to get strangers to constantly message his target and I’m seeing him doing it in this Overwatch forum now.

Wow… Why so little.

That is Hotaru though.

Cause bastion is terrible.

1 Like

mercy.
main.

i wouldnt waste $ on a 2nd acct v_v

barely noticed on the event map. turret in 1 spot every area and hold MB1.

And you all dont play MH like I do

I am a Mei-n and I play other heroes.

You would to tease widow.

???

Hey, I didn’t even break any rules in the OW Malaysia FB group!

you think you are but you aren’t.

no i wouldnt.
wasting $ is not what I do.

I totally am a mei-n, probally the only one whos knows real Mei. Ever since Tori left.

Don’t you buy toilet paper?

1 Like

I mean, buying toilet paper isn’t really wasting money. Would you prefer to use your hand?

1 Like

One could go from crap to shower.

1 Like