The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

The last one is my favorite!

widow is my 5th (sombra passed her recently) overall

That’s fine :slight_smile:

I am not a fan of snipers in games but MH likes to give me Widow. I used to hate getting her now my most hated is Pharah followed by Rein.

I truly understand it. I got a PotG because I tricked a team by baiting them with the block, cracking it, toss a ult, and save myself with a wall. I got a x3 my teammates got two it was great.

3 Likes

PositiveFac lv3 all your links

1 Like

posi got their lvl 3 power back i see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, I had it for an awhile but surprised didn’t lose it for not posting a lot as of late.

lucky you :slight_smile:

last i recall you were sad about losing it.

1 Like

I was but got it back within one day. :joy:

2 Likes

I just noticed you missed your default post at 6six6… Disappointed in you.

Imagine being told that pajamei is a trash skin
but Junkrat’s new skin is amazing

1 Like

Who says that!?
The only reason I don’t use is because too many people have it equipped!

Apart from Hayseed Junkrat I do not like any of his skins.

It’s a top 3 skin in the game.

I didn’t do it to respect seren, he made this fan club, and he never liked us saying she was Satan.

She is though, you should do it to respect Mei and the classic Mei club. By the frequency Seren posts now I guess we need a Mei club 3.0

I never wanted to abandon the original Mei fan club, I’m a bit disappointed we did.

1 Like

Same. Seren was all for it then abandoned us.

1 Like

If I was to be cynical, I would think that he didn’t want the original Mei fan club to get more posts than the mercy fan club (that’s why he remade it when it got within about 1000 posts of the mercy fan club).
I know I might be 100% wrong on the matter, but it just felt that way to me.

It could explain why he vanished from the forums. But he doesn’t even show up in the Mercy club anymore either, I think I have posted more in the Mercy club in the last three months

Well you are a mercy main, so that makes sense.
Just kidding. So what are you up to? Is your area of NM windy as heck?