The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Sparkys is a restaurant reknowned for their rendition of the green chile cheeseburger

1 Like

That sounds very omnomnomish.

Good thing I ate a sensible nourishing dinner before hearing this pro-cheeseburger propaganda. O_O

I will do us proud and eat one tomorrow when I go to Hatch.

It is crazy good.

So true! It enhances the flavor and gives them a longer life if you plan on storeing them.

My “sisters” have been sending me pics.

so they only fly in the mornings?

You can, either way it will be cooked… Right?

It happens to the best of us.

Ha!

Yes, and she is near sighted so she can see what she is shooting at.

The problem is picking a fight they could not hope to finish and they pay with their life. Mei brushes another foe off for crossing her path, she does so like one kills a mosquito.

Lies!

1 Like

Yes, but the balloon glow is pretty cool too.

2 Likes

They shot Mei in the eye :sob:

Nukes provide a pretty glow and make plants grow. Just ask anybody who still lives in Chernobyl.

Oh, wait, nobody lives in Chernobyl.

I see what you did there, Widowmeiker! O_O

Mei is technically a citizen of the People’s Republic of China. She says “It’s good to be home” when you’re in Lijiang Tower.

Orrin Hatch of Utah objects to the name of this delicious food product.

It’s so crazy you need a straightjacket to eat it? :smiley:

Sounds like we have finally found the fountain of life… in the form of a cheeseburger.

I am going to guess nighttime flights with balloons may be dangerous?

Eating raw or undercooked foods may lead to disease and infections.

I learned nothing the hard way. I got my head caved in. That was reverse learning.

Did I mention I saw a girl walking around in Chicago with a real life tin foil hat on? Conspiracy theories about Mei are rampant.

Zman must be informed about the unmitigated loathing Akaras has for the sweetie Mei.

Well, that’s kinda the pot calling the kettle black considering your ruthless slanderous attacks on Mei’s character.

We just need a Lawyer hero now, and Mei will hire him and go after you to take away all your in-game credits for compensatory and punitive damages,

1 Like

Chernobyl is so last millennium, it’s all about fukushima now.

2 Likes

With the recent events, has the meaning of this topic changed in anyway?

I know it probably didn’t but still

1 Like

Not really, in here if we are having an argument it usually has to do with green chile, hamburgers, horde vs alliance, the dallas cowboys, or aaron rodgers.
The forum is already spammed enough with hong kong threads.

3 Likes

Not really, bro. Not with the half-life of the radiation involved x_x Chernobyl will be tainted for a very very long time. Unless you believe that Mei is going to drop her climatology gig and research nuclear decontamination?

You really shouldn’t get started on radioactive wastelands with a Fallout 4 addict. xD I am loving the rads.

I think we should change subjects or we might get banned. Politics is generally not a good thing to discuss here.

Fukushima is so 2010s. The Australian Outback Wasteland is where it is now. Ask any Junker. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What are you talking about? Roadhog is the modern girl’s dreamboat. Why, Bliz canon married him to Mercy. (no they didn’t, taht was a troll)

Edit: Actually, it’s still 2010s…

2 Likes

Yeah I did it today!

https://9gag.com/gag/aMYj9DW?ref=android

2 Likes
3 Likes

I took a few pics for y’all

https://9gag.com/gag/a9RpW0W?ref=android

2 Likes

I love that hahaha. so cute

2 Likes

Mei is my girl(not girl like GF, girl like friend. Sorta like the difference between dog and dawg), she goes with me everywhere!

2 Likes

Sounds like me with Moira hahahahahha.

I wish she had a cute figure like that… I could take around with me lmao. The Cute but deadly is not so nice for Moira.

Still love the picture lmao, it’s so cute it made me happy, thank you for sharing :smiley: it’s great to see people love their heroes as much as I love mine.

2 Likes

Considering what you allege her to do, you saying she goes with you everywhere sounds like an admission to a quadruple homicide which proceeded by stuffing your many enemies in the freezer and then burying them in your basement.

Of course, I consider Mei in a whole different light so that doesn’t apply to me.

Welcome to the Mei club, o Moira fan! Just no experimenting on Mei’s ice cream. She likes it all natural, not all Reapered-up.

1 Like

hahahaha

1 Like