The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I like the new Orisa skin

I like it too. I got it from a loot box from leveling up during the event. Only legendary event skin for me so far, except for Demon Hunter which I got last year with the Virtual Ticket.

Anything else you’re looking to get?

Demon hunter of course.

Have to have zen with legs

1 Like

Can I ask a favor of you guys? I made a thread requesting Christmas Angel Mercy for the Winter Wonderland event and it did ok for a while but died.

Would you guys mind chatting in it for a while? I really think this Mercy skin would be great for the Winter Wonderland event, and there’s still time right now to make it if they decided to. Christmas event is around Dec. 25, that’s a long time from now.

Do you guys think you have the time to keep a thread alive for a bit? I’ve dreamed about that skin for years.

Linkee?

Thanks!

I am sure none of us are responsible for that, if Hotaru wants to come back Hotaru will come back.
Dont forget Monster Hunter world had a expansion come out recently so it could just be a issue of time management.

It is if your getting it from Mei.

If we only played the heroes we liked to look at I would only play Zen.

Why?

One of the greatest ice cream flavors ever. It’s chocolate caramel turtles and chocolate-covered pecans with a caramel swirl. Very dangerous for me to keep in the house considering i’m diabetic. Especially considering I will down a huge bowl of it in world record time.

https://mayfieldcreamery.com/products/signature-flavors/turtle-tracks
1 Like

How did this quote me?
Seren was the one asking, Akaras knows turtles

Good question. Wish I had a good answer. Maybe it’s the hand of Mei? :smiley:

Sorry and I fixed it.

It was just weird, I was like “I dont remember asking this”.
No problem though.

You haven’t angered our Dark Lady and Dread Mistress lately, have you? :smiley:

I could never do such a thing.
I guess kinda because I did not use her for the five placement games. They never gave me a payload map! Im a boss with Mei at payload defence.

I doubt Hotaru is coming back. She said she’d come back in a couple months, but it’s been way longer.

Mei is going to get Mei-rried and she won’t invite you to the wedding because you’d tell her hubby that she’s evil.

I like how Widowmaker looks as Nova or Kerrigan. I’d never play her.

One of the “benefits” of being hit with a diabetes diagnosis is you very abruptly lose your taste for sweets. Getting sick after eating ice cream each time makes you not like ice cream, especially since there are very serious complications in the long term if you keep going.

You’re not a closet Moira fan, are you?

1 Like

I haven’t had ice cream in a while, but when I accidentally get sugar sweetened drinks they taste horribly over-sweetened to me. But to get sick of ice cream is a sin in the eyes of Mei. :rofl:

Lady Mei forbid! I’m pretty sure Moira checks under her bed and in her closet before going to sleep just to make sure Mei isn’t hiding in there so she can kill her while she sleeps. :smile:

2 Likes

Diabetes can make you blind and your limbs might have to get amputated. Not exactly what people normally associate with ice cream and candy.

Moira has nothing to fear from Mei… as long as she runs far far away and never returns.

I believe Mei is nice but would find it hilarious if she got a Demon skin.

(Always remember positivity is :key:)

And that Mei is actually super sweet or so we think :wink:

2 Likes

Akaras would perma-wear the demon skin for Mei, 100%.

I personally think she’s need counseling to recover from crowds of people calling her an evil person. I think she has a self-esteem problem. Which can be fixed by giving her :ice_cream: .

1 Like

Or by her freezing her enemies and with a smile offing them without a second thought.

2 Likes

Well, since literally every hero in Overwatch smiles while offing other heroes, I think this thing about Mei being somehow “more” evil is misguided.

1 Like