The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Joins an no kill lobby in custom games. The old Petalburg theme starts playing on my playlist. Reminds me of the good ole days of Pokémon Ruby.

1 Like

I want trading cards of Overwatch stuff, collect all the golden guns and give Tracer teh extra mobility she so desperately needs!

1 Like

Argumentative people get banned. I usally pop in give my opinion pop out and mostly never go back. If someone tries to combat my point I like their post and move on, life is too short for arguing about nonsensical things.

I have only the one play through. I have thought about going back but I have been too busy for my RPGs.

2 Likes

Hey, my Mei fan skin is now in the voting page. Vote now: https://www.facebook.com/OverwatchSEA/photos/a.2185810474970001/2185816918302690

Not sure what there is to do in OW forums other than argue. Every second thread is “You are bigots because you don’t want 3 more LGBT heroes” or “It’s oppression that there’s no Arabic language Overwatch.” OR!!! we can stay in here and talk about fun stuff and nobody is peeved in the slightest. Except that Hotaru won’t post a pic of her belly button.

“The harshness of Skyrim has a way of carving one down to his true self.” – General Tullius. You need more Skyrim harshness!!!

Hey everyone, I have another redraw challenge for u. This time, based on my Mei fan skin!

In the Netherlands, all drugs are legal so people can be out in the open about it and get treatment without problems. Streets are littered with syringes and stuff. It’s kinda scary to imagine people being legal to try hard drugs… one dose can do so much harm. I remember there was a fellow who started his career in the NBA, he was enormously talented and people were sure he’d be the next Michael Jordan. He took some (drug name can’t be put here) to celebrate teh end of his first season, and it literally punched a hole through his heart and he died. This dude was a young, ultra-athletic star in the NBA… and just that one first dose boomed him.

In the Netherlands the girls ask the guys out, as I recall. I don’t think that part is too bad lol.

Been alive for 22 years and never had one girl friend at all. Not lying either.

Just talk, like if everyone was friends.

I sent a message to Hotaru251on PSN lets see the user of that account sends one back. The MHW event last day was today, after today I give up on Hotaru.

My PS3 has ALOT of hours on it so I am a bit reluctant to go hard on Skyrim again.

1 Like

Is it snowing a bunch in Deming?

1 Like

How about we make her abilities not affected by latency, no one likes getting shot through there ice wall

1 Like

It rained, and the snow just lasted about five minutes before it rained again.

1 Like

Hey guys, come and take a look at the contributions of the #MeiCNY redraw challenge:

And also, there is a new redraw in your own art style challenge if you have missed out:

2 Likes

Last minute placement matches put me in Plat.
Sad part is I didn’t get to use Mei. We needed off tank in one game but I picked Reaper over Mei because I knew the other team was going to run Rein, Sombra, and Winston. I tore them up.

1 Like

Has anyone know about the Malaysian cosplayer named Chel.C who cosplay as Mei?

Well, first time met her during Animangaki 2018 day 2, due to not knowing her name first, but took pics of the Mei cosplayer.

P/S: Don’t forget about the redraw challenge, ends 20 March: Closing the thread

I have now! I’ll look up their stuff soon.

I think we lost Seren… Did we lose you as well?

1 Like

No I’m still here, where did seren go?

1 Like

I have no idea, seems like he just vanished.
You haven’t been around for a bit what happened? Are you psyching yourself up for the new hero

2 Likes

I don’t know, but @Serenicus unfriended me in Battle net. Trying to re-add her.

Btw, can check the Battle net friend request?

1 Like

I tried to add you. It says your friends list is full.

1 Like