The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0) (Part 1)

issue is this:
even IF the 1st part makes it to ps4…its gonna be atleast 3 parts and given a year + between em it would cross to likely the ps5 generation :confused:

been using sombra a lot to try and limit my mei playing (getting better)
shes now my 5th most played and gonna pass widowmaker soon.

you have to ge ta specific score to be picked.
and each clothing you obtain has a score linked to it.
you could be picked every time if u get correct ones!

already stated to be in it for sure.

i also played it recently for 1st time in months.

btw ^_~
https://i.redd.it/2kydvpvf0qo21.jpg
some1 posted ball python on reddit :o

1 Like

My big girl hasn’t eaten since November.
She always does this during breeding season, but it’s always disheartening.

1 Like

not nice to call her big D:

Hey y’all
I had a request from a friend to do a PachiMarchi drawing with Mei and Junkrat so I thought I’d share it with you all.
I didn’t wanna bother anyone with having to click a link to my tumblr to see it so it’s just the image (sorry if its small)

4 Likes

It’s a compliment to sneks.

1 Like

Switch Roadhog and Mei Roles? (Everyone here seems to agree.... so why not?) gonna leave this here

never.

my rosy boa is a perfect snake slenderness.

We’d be better off not getting it for PS4. It kills me to think I won’t get it day one but with PS5 mei-e be soon to be announced I think I have to wait…

But Mei is the best! Play Mei more as widow says “Mei is bae”

FF7 was the first game I really got into and the first time I didn’t get picked was the only I let the Don not pick me everytime after I pick who he picks, mostly I make him pick Tifa.

Oh it better be.

I like the snow rabbit??? In the background, don’t know if it was intentional.

Everything is great in moderation. At most I probably play three or two times a week. I used to play comp everyday but I ended up getting so mad because my team was mostly uncooperative.
Now I only play when my buddies are on or just to get the weekly boxes.

Was it fun at least?

1 Like

Yes. Yes. This thread is good. Also more Mei/Junkrat fanart! It’s great!

1 Like

i need to teach you how to be a mei typist too?
cause it is mei-be.
mei-e doesnt work.

but i like mercy more and always have.

disgusting D: why would you let that creepy guy pick her D: she was best girl.

how them MHW events going :roll_eyes:
:laughing:

dislike new hero as his field negates too much dmg and a 250hp generator is more than some heroes have.

mhmm widowmei agrees :wink:

1 Like

Disagree and disappointed in you hotaru. Everyone knows Mei and Widowmaker have more in common.

1 Like

Typo…
But I still deserve the criticism.

Mei can freeze people and make them like her!

I like Aerith more, she has the hots for Zack but I still like Aerith.

My main guy hasn’t been getting on MHW all we do is Overwatch. I thought with this week long break we would do alittle MHW but CoD Modern Warfare is free on PlayStation Plus this month and that’s all he wants to play… I am CoD retired I don’t want to play CoD anymore.

I suspect it will get nerfed because he also has his alt fire for healing. That ability heals more than a Ana bionade so they need to buff the Ana self heal or nerf the new guy self heal.

They can both snipe and run away really well!

Sniping with mei is funner than widow imo. Don’t get me wrong, getting headshots with widow feels super rewarding, but I don’t like that you sort of have to camp while you are playing her.

1 Like

start hunting some more then :wink:

she already has top tier hp/s and the best healing ultimate. she doesnt need more self heal :expressionless: she has cc and anti heal on top of that even.

ofc.
there was a reason mei got her falloff dmg ages ago casue ppl QQ’d mei sniped too good o3o

1 Like

Hey you did play CoD! What weapon type did you use most?
I was all about my subbies.

I need people to play with to hunt. I cant solo Behemoth or Kulve. I haven’t tried the witcher 3 cross over yet. I think my HR is 115? I did the last quest alone a few weeks ago and have been trying the new stuff.

Than nerf the dude! His self heal is ridiculous.

Didn’t they remove it later? now she has no falloff damage

It depended on the game. In some cods the ar class was best, in other cods the smgs were best.
Some of my favorite weapons include:
MSMC, mp40, ACR, Famas, and ump 45.

Let Cryofreeze reload!

3 Likes

Best gun in CoD imo.

I have a huge fan of the P90 since I first used it in Golden Eye 007 when it was called the RC P90 naturally when I got the PDW that was my weapon of choice.

Unfortunately we don’t have any fast running high ammo capacity heroes in Overwatch yet but I am waiting patiently.
(Best for Overwatch not to give in to that request)

1 Like

I almost included the pdw from bo2, and I completely forgot about the p90. It’s a great gun.

1 Like

Not as great as the ACR from MW2. The accuracy on that thing was a-mei-zing.

1 Like