The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

My ma wanted to do some shopping…

You should hate over eating! That aint good for you. I was just wondering if you and your GF had good food to enjoy or was it one bite then you left.

We ate well. What did you and the family do? Did you visit your ma or dad or both for lunch?

1 Like

My ma and dad can’t meet the old mans lady would get angry.
So I did breakfast with mybma and dinner with the old man.

Thats great!

I just hung out with the step sisters, my old man and his lady were on the way home from El Paso

Now its 4 to 5 hours

A saint is a person who is recognized as having an exceptional degree of holiness or likeness or closeness to God.

as a non religious person (until proof can show or disprove anyways) i am not.

try going to have dinner together randomly?

even a fitness professional will tell you that its just as important to rest your body as it is to do the actual workouts.

no rest = damage body.

if someone tried that on me i’d refund it and buy candy with the $ v_v

they talking about which 2nd cousin is into him or not :tongue: (fun fact is 2nd cousins can marry legally in every state of USA)

should have let them brain your hair.

poor you two…

i eat anythign and everything i want (except fastfood as its gross) be it cake, candy, meat, grains, etc and never gain a single pound!

Bow before my godly metabolism!

tummy aches suck :frowning:

separated parents? sucks :confused:
p.s. widowmei stalking me again outside the thread o3o

I read a lot of threads that’s why I’m level 3. You and I really disagree on mercy, so when you make a reasonable suggestion on her you get a like. I didn’t give your other post in that thread a like.

1 Like

you can like a healer who is in a unique spot (and not a good one) but just admit valk sucks v_v

like old d.va’s DM (never get blizzard off back then)

also u odnt use ur lvl3 status for stuff u dont like (like meihem stuff!)

Why would I post pictures I don’t like?

1 Like

cause its nice to help others v_v

p.s. got mercy’s medic skin earlier :o

It depends on if you are helping them do something right or wrong.
If my neighbor needed help changing a tire then I would help them.
If they asked for my help to rob a bank I wouldn’t.
Meihem pictures are wrong.
She calls him a ‘no good bully’ in game.

1 Like

fanart is fanart v_v

2 Likes

Dont tell me, tell widow, he said he cant walk. If I get that bad I do a two to three day break on that area.

I got my ex a wii and she used it everyday mei-be widow might have the same luck.

They are step sisters, they have spent alot of time with my brothers and me but they call me the favorite brother. I think I blush when they do it, that might be why they do it so much.

My cousin(male) and I would tell that to everyone before he got a GF. Now he calls me his back up plan and I tease his GF for “stealing” him

They have, they already stole two of my hair ties and I give them crap about it

My older brother took it harder then my younger bro and I. My parents still get along, my old man doesnt even mind my ma BF. His lady gets mad when she knows my dad is with my ma though.
The whole step family likes me and Ill continue to like them as long as they never say anything aganist my mother.

It is the only real ship that makes sence.

1 Like

ofc.
Wii was an amazing system.
tons of great games and even workout ones :slight_smile:

not so with xbox v_v

if they are only sibling through marriage then thats even more legal.
v_v

widowmei just doesnt get it v_v

next thing you know is he’ll hate on pharmercy or Anahardt…

i wonder if he even knows his forum name is the official ship name for widow and mei.

I’m ok with those two.

I made the name, cause I was sniping with mei before she got her damage falloff removed. But as I’m sure you’ve heard me mention she does have a lot in common with widowmaker.

1 Like

Is this Mei fanclub or Mei shipclub?

all things mei. ships dont come up often.

Xbox has Overwatch

Are you telling me to hit on my step sisters?
Betry their trust?
View them only as relationship partners?
Vist with them because I only want something from them?

It’s truly disapointing.

Right now it’s Mei shipclub. I think we had over 5k posts in the last thread before we remade it now this one has over 1k.
We cricle all topics reguarding Mei in here.

I think we talk about random stuff just as much or more than we talk about mei.

1 Like

Well, IMO, Mei has no proper ship inside OW character base.

She is curious, scientist, travels a lot and cares about environment. None of the other characters look like someone who could accompany her on her travels around the world while sharing her passion. So, I think, if she ever gets a romance - that would be an outsider, like with Tracer.

2 Likes