The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Wow, we should probably change the subject.

1 Like

So, what did you guys do for easter?

1 Like

what is happpening here

Akaras needs jesus and toilet paper.

2 Likes

Waiting for the sisters. When they get back I am gone. Took the nephew shopping for a gift, helped my brothers GF make a cake, hid candy in the step family home, and ate a pizza.
What about you?

1 Like

Bro, I’m not trying to be a hater. I even subscribed to your youtube channel, but we’re just here to talk about mei, talk about random things, make friends, lets not attack people. I didn’t flag his post, I’m not going to flag any of yours.
Can we all get along?

1 Like

What plans do you guys have going on?

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/OverwatchSEA/posts/2216546255229756/

You should try the challenge posted by the Overwatch SEA FB page. Your regional OW FB page got show this same type of challenge?

I dont know what they have planned, we always just hang out.

personal hygiene stuff isnt wasted.
it keeps you clean and less likely to get sick or get others sick.

:face_vomiting:

idk… based on his comment it might be optional to him :expressionless:

pretty sure telling ppl to flag a post is agaisnt forum rules :confused:

also this is the Blizzard Forums.

Whatever happens on FB or any other media outlet has no place here (as it wont change anything)

wanna spread stuff liek that better off using https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/

1 Like

I don’t know if my forum personally fits like Brad Marchand from the Bruins. :thinking: When I post here. (Odd post indeed)

You’re a celtics fan right? Are you excited about the celtics sweeping the pacers?
I don’t really follow baseball at all, so I don’t know who brad marchand is.

2 Likes

I know about the Celtics sweeping the Pacers. Brad Marchand is an Ice Hockey player for the Boston Bruins. Most known as the annoying pest guy in the NHL. Don’t know if you are familiar with Ice Hockey :ice_hockey:.

1 Like

I’m sorry you guys need to see SpottyBlue’s ranting here. My advice here is just to ignore him. What he’s doing has gone on long enough and the people in my community is basically fed up with him. Banning him from OW MY FB group was basically the best option we’ve taken.

1 Like

Ohh that’s embarrassing, I didn’t even get the sport right. I thought the bruins were a mlb team. I don’t really watch hockey I’m from the Southwest and it isn’t really popular here.
You are a celtics fan though right? Or am I thinking of someone else?

2 Likes

Yes I’m an Celtics fan.

1 Like

I hope you guys beat the bucks.

1 Like

Why did you do that? I posted and follow the rules.

[points and laughs]

;p

i am 98% sure ice hockey is one of the least liked in states.

I’d pick golf if I had to pick one. How did your easter go?

1 Like