The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Made me laugh a lot harder than it should have

I mean technically you, hotaru and I are all millennials.

1 Like

console games can be emulated on pc (its illegal…technically. maybe)

if ur a pro mei you can carry w/o external hero v_v

and none of that was brought up mroe than once (only bomb testing in social studies/history and never again)

can’t. gambling is bad.

laughing is good for your soul.

1 Like

I love it!

I did say new age ones. The PC police and what not.

Yep. I’d still rather play Mario party on a console

There is only so much I can do.
Back in my CoD days my back always hurt with all the games I carried.
I dumped CoD for Overwatch because it is HARD to carry.

No Pancho Villa?
That’s weird.
Roswell is more of a conspiracy/pop culture thing.

That made me think of Mr. Mackey from South Park

1 Like

Funny, cause I edited my post from the ‘big 3 of the fan club’ to ‘you, hotaru and I’. I was kind of being politically correct. I didn’t want to suggest that any of us were ‘big’, cause that’s fat shaming.

1 Like

did you know:
Console games emulated on PC typically run better on PC than the actual console?

Wii was infamous for this.

PC has much more powerful specs than even best console.

also apart from controller console is just a less powerful PC. (its a box of tech that plays games/movies)

also mario aprty isnt for XB or PS.

thats what u and widowmei are.

did you see Mei give up when she woke up to her friends dead and cut off from the rest of the world in a frozen location?

nope.

good stuff.

Akaras, It’s almost 5 am her time. If you don’t hurry up she will fall asleep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

We have to walk on glass now because we never know who we’ll offend.
I got luckly because I got pre bullied

2:30 to the end.

I know this but it’s is a great example of console exclusive

No, she did kill her “friends” gor her evil deeds.

What a shame.

I was watching a show and got distracted…Remember Im in ABQ with my brother. Tomorrow is step sisters so I mei not get on as much

2 Likes

4:59am

also im not sleepign as i had a nap and have to cook easter meals today.

conspiracy and a bad 1

I love connan o’brian, I also really liked a guy named craig ferguson, he was on cbs I think. This was years ago tho.

1 Like

I have liked all the late night shows but detest the Jimmies of todays late night shows.

Nice, you got something good planned?

Monday was the only time this week I got more than four hours of sleep… I’m so tired…

No, she did kill them. I think they knew what she was really up to.

1 Like

I think jimmy kimmel is ok, not as good as leno, letterman, ferguson, or o’brian. Jimmy fallon is terrible in my opinion.

1 Like

scottish guy iirc.

i miss jay leno’s as his was really enjoyable.
now he does YT car stuff. he has some very nice cars.

ofc.
turkey is main star.

you are sounding more and more like a person screaming about UFO’s in Roswell

1 Like

Just get rid of Fallon and let Seth Meyers take care of the tonight show.
Kimmel hypocrite google search and one gets the idea way I will not watch.

I thought everyone hated him, nice that you two enjoy Leno.

Awesome! Is there a special way you prepare it?

You do know it!

Mei is a cold blooded killer. You are being tricked by her “cuteness”

1 Like

That’s the vibe I got, when he just flipped out about jimmy kimmel.

1 Like

depends.

you can deepfry it for a crisp yet juicy bird. (and also risk bodily harm and/or grease fires if done incorrectly)

you can also toss it in a brine day before you cook it so it stays nice and juicy in oven.

do not stuff your bird with stuffing you plan to eat. (its not healthy v-v)

but you can stuff it with stuff to add flavor to the actual bird itself. (herbs, fruits, heck some people even put beer inside em…)

i just brine it and stuff it with some herbs and spices.
and ofc baste it every now and then.

yes, but from media and movies…not school.

poor akaras.

widowmei…i think akaras is a crazy person. i bet he thinks earth is flat, the middle of the universe, 9/11 was an inside job, US gov assassinated JFK as he was against some of their desires, and that aliens are probing humans.

He came down hard on people for their misconduct but he was on The Man Show… THE MAN SHOW!
I never liked the the man show and didnt have a problem with the dude untill he flipped out about the me too stuff

Is there a reason why you do turkey over ham? Ham is the more easter classic.

Thats why Roswell was my bottom tier

Poor Hotaru, you are fooled too easy.

The only one that isn’t true on your list

1 Like

Well I hope you don’t judge me too hard (honestly I don’t care). I don’t necessarily believe it was an inside job, but something about it was funny. Many skyscrapers have been hit by planes before, but none have crumbled to the ground in an hour. The empire state building was hit in 1945 by a plane and didn’t crumble to the gound. And that was in 1945, technology was a lot better when the wtc was built.
I also thought it was weird that when it did fall, it crumbled from under the actual impact area at free fall speed. That doesn’t make sense to me.
Also not known to a lot of people, cause it wasn’t highly publicized, but a third building that wasn’t even hit by a plane crashed to the ground that day.
Weird if you ask me

1 Like

do both.
half hams or hamsteaks as they are not super healthy for you in large amounts v_v (so much sodium)

its ok…we alreayd know you are a crazed paranoia agent.

i dont.
i dont care about it personally.

it is a shame the ppl died, but so is every deadly event.

if you check the wiki page for it the reason is stated that the lower floors lacked fireproofing (as it wasnt originally added during construction of the buildings)

unless somethign is proven or disproven scientifically i dont really care (i only care when facts are solid)

That’s cool!

It’s a shame… They are so good if prepared correctly.

It’s not paranoia! It’s truth!(Except for the center of the universe thing)

(Of course I am kidding. Just not abou the Mei stuff)

1 Like