The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Widow and hanzo both need headshots tho. In most cods a single shot in the body is a kill with a sniper. And doomfist isn’t similar to anything in a cod game at all.

They are all one shots though. Most CoD one shots are shotguns though

As a couple of you occasionally drop by the Mercy thread I’m seeing if one of you would be kind enough to post a reply to my last post so I can continue posting Mercy pics there.

I would, I blame all my misfortune on Mei because she is the queen of evil.

this also mei’s doing?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/19/church-group-to-hold-washington-event-despite-fda-warnings-against-miracle-cure

a “church” having ppl drink industrial bleach to cure 95% of all illnesses…

I blame it on having a text argument with the novia while being at work, without a phone charger.

MY misfortune.

As for the bleach stuff, my brother girl friends mom tried to give that crap to the nephew and my brother secertly poured it all out.

How and why?

Apparently she doesn’t think we are spending enough time together. And something else I’d rather not mention on the forums (it could get me banned).

Work keeping you busy?
I discovered with my ex it’s probably better not to build up to a big surprise (if thats the case with Carlsbad). She was always on me about a job, drivers license, and my weight. I was working on all three secretly and when I got the license I was going to surprise her with all three at the same time but it turns out I took too long to let her in on my secret and she had lost intrest. I don’t hold it aginst her, if she really liked me she would have been patient if I really liked her I guess I would have moved faster.

1 Like

I get it about the job part, cause she might have wanted to spend more time with you, but if a girl gave me flak for not having a drivers license (I have one though), or my weight, I would leave her immediately.

We spent alot of time together dispite me not having a job. The drivers license was kinda impotant because between the two of us we didnt have one. The weight thing on my end got out of control when we were first together I was mei-be 180ish at my worst with her I was 250 when she left me she knew I was on my bike everyday and before I got to tell her I lost 40 it was too late. Ehh, I have no regrets, I learned alot about myself with her and I feel like a much better person overall.

part of relationships are spending time together.

goes for both genders.

dont be with anyone who looks down on you v_v

1 Like

Yeah, I agree, but if they are getting mad at you for going to the gym 4-5 days a week, or working too much, I think that’s kind of cheesy.

1 Like

depends.

if you are spending mroe time at a gym than with person that can be a problem as they see it as they arent as important as working out.

8+ min w/o findign a match to play :expressionless:

i seriosuly hate the que systm…

It’s like 4 am your time right? Everybody in the midwest is sleeping.

1 Like

I WILL NEVER BE A FAN OF THE DEMON KNOWN AS CHUNK.

-walks into QP / comp with the enemy team running 5 ‘wang first’ DPS-

Do you kno da MEI?

1 Like

1 Like

If you really like the person they will find the time to be with each other.

Mei-be ask if they want to go to the gym with you?

No good story starts like this…

oh?

2 16 yr olds one in US other in AUS.

both work part time jobs.

between that and the time difference it would be really hard for that to work :o

this could also make them think you are out of shape and taken as a bad thing. (some ppl are crazy like that)

If someone flips out over something like that would you really want to spend alot of time with them?
In widows case right now is a bad time because it is just after a argument.

Teenagers… Ughhhh…
Long distance is tricky but some people find a way for it to work.
I believe patience and hard work could help alot with that but that is beyond my experience so what do I know…

Turns out no one wants to heal in the new event so I get to do simi unlimited Mercy or in all hero mode anyone in the healing category. I got to play Mei once because my team was all self healers (Reaper, Solider, Roadhog) and I had a blast!