The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

does that mean you can have the actual content be bad and say it was overall good?

imagine a marvel movie with a great opening and ending, but stick figures andff7 polygon quality animation for the main movie.

wasnt anyone with high dmg.

and we did win it. our hamster and ape were great at surviving. dps died and ran back but us 3 stayed alive for ages.

starve yourself and see ;p

is a female cat faunus from RWBY.

that is your issue.

99.998% of food chains suck v_v

Which fast food chain is the two thousandths of one percent that is good?

I dont recall saying the event was overall good, its still my favorite event. I did not get a chance to look at any of the skins and such and I never do untill I get my first event legendary.

I still wouldnt complain as much as my cat!

Neat?

Good question.

chick fil a

possibly.

17 boxes in and only legendary i got was a hanzo emote or soemthing.

just sprays/icons/voicelines…

prove it v_v

btw see the snake drink water vid i linked?

Was that a rosy boa?

Hey mate you must’ve said something nasty that the person blocked you in all social media. You should apologize and learn from your mistakes if you have made someone angry.

nah.
from the nose looks liek a hognose most likely (?)

https://imgur.com/gallery/rYj6iaK
someone letting a rosy drink from hand.

and some persons rosy boa drinking

such cuties.

and that isnt only pattern they come in (just one of more popular ones)

p.s. ran into a really bad tank earlier…they were always dying and saying to heal them when they had heals almost every moment they were alive e_e…

Well not all apology must be accepted. Either way just move on and play some Overwatch, enjoy the game! I’m sure there’s better things to pursue!

Thats terrible but I would still wait on a emote. I dont even use emotes.

It would be hard to prove on a forum.

The best part was the last three seconds of it! I would have done the whole vid of the last three seconds why put up a vid of a snake head inflating and defalting

The worst kind of players.
My solution to that is just to not heal them, it mei cost me a win but no one bullies me for heals. This one time I was the only healer(Mercy) on the team and the person getting all the attention from me pushed out of the choke and got completely wrecked the whole time he was respawning he was spamming “I need healing” I blew him off for the rest of the game so he needed to run around for health packs. What did they expect me to do when they left the choke? Leave the safty of my tanks putting myself in the enemy LoS risk my team getting flanked with no heals and get myself killed because one team mate wanted to show off their “great” Hanzo “skills” because no matter how good I can heal I cant save anyone from a McCree flash bang fan the hammer combo followed by a Roadhog hook and shoot combo. Seeing all that happen in front of me there is no way I am going to rez your dumb self.

you monster…

Hop emote and sunny dance emote is best mei emotes!

video diary of 24 hrs showing your mouth andn o food can enter it ^_~

your cheeks would puff up if you filled em with water.

1 Like

Dude there is an unwritten rule amongst Mei mains,you have to make a wall and use the hop emote on it, after your team gets a team kill.

while in Jiangshi skin.

other skins have to use dance.

I do a bit of both. I use pajamei though.

1 Like

No. I’m in a game to win not to make silly gestures.

In theroy I could do that but I lack a storage device capable of holding 24 hours of me not eating.

But that was the whole vid! The best part was when they showed for three seconds the snake actually filling its mouth with water.

Guess that means I am not a mei-n.
Emotes only cripple me when I could actually be doing something for the team.

Only do it after team team kills, other wise, you are kind of throwing.

You’re throwing if you ever emote during a match and it’s not the first 30 seconds. If you’re emoting after a team kill your not getting prepared for the next team fight.

You know, yesterday during comp matches: 4 DPS, 1 Tank, and 1 support, and got defeated

1 Like

What preparations are you doing if you are playing Mei on defense right after a team kill?
The only preparations I do is wait for the enemy team to make another push.
The emote takes like 5 seconds. It takes longer than that to respawn, and much longer than that to walk to point.

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/overwatch_gamepedia/b/b5/Sombra_-_You%27re_taking_this_very_seriously.ogg

(link that for me if he doesnt see it b4 you widowmei~)

360p
you can use your consoles hdd v_v

best or worst doesnt matter.

the fact is snakes drinking is adorable!

omg
1st step is admitting it!

shakes hand welcome to Mercy main status :D!

i believe it…i am not shocked by how bad the players can be :expressionless:

dance yes, but i think Hop can be ended in as little as 3.

1 Like

1 Like