The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I am honestly just goofing around, I wasn’t trying to be mean to anybody. We routinely talk about Mei blowing people’s brains out with icicles, it’s not meant to be taken literally.

Very sorry if I gave offense.

But but but Hotaru is very Hotaru-ey. It’s true.

She’s a sweet goofball. Just like the character she’s VA’ing.

Stop trying to misrepresent her! She’s not the ice queen, she’s the ice cream queen.

Link is broken for me.

3 Likes

But but but but Hotaru and I agree on lots of stuff like Favorite FF and anime being cool and MHW being fun!

Her intentions were bad. She made Anji say she was not ment for greatness.

She is too evil to just be the ice queen.

2 Likes

It still works. Just copy the link and paste it in the address bar. I can’t place links directly due to my level.

I must stick around here than more. :+1:

1 Like

We argue all the time. You and I argue anytime I mention the cowboys being bad or five guys being better than sparkys. Hotaru and I argue anytime I mention anything.
And you and her argue about Mei being a saint or evil, and alliance vs horde, and other anime and monster hunter things.

1 Like
1 Like

I just lost lvl 3 trust. Noooooo

Oh. In that case I jumped the gun on judging your reactions. My apologies.

1 Like

Serenicus is a super nice guy. Just don’t mention Taylor Swift to him.

1 Like

Thank you for understanding!

Lmao bro!

From what I heard, you just have to post around the forums a bit to get it back again.

Thanks for being up-front about it! It’s always fun to see you guys go at it, even though you’re all friends and none of it is to be taken seriously.

Sweet!

I looked! This is interesting! Year of the Pig? I was hoping to see Year of the Bunny with D.Va but that’s too far away to realistically happen.

I wonder what Mei will get this Lunar Year. Since she is Chinese, she is practically guaranteed goodies. Maybe Mercy, too!!!

Anji says that about everybody…

She is too snuggly to be the ice queen.

You guys aren’t planning to stuff Mei into your basement, are you? Cause, I mean, doing that to fictitious sweeties crosses the line. Almost like calling Doomfist a bad person, which shatters his porcelain feelings and self-esteem. After the Mumbani thing he was never the same.

Nice! We look forward to seeing ya around more.

22-30…

Do you want me to find where you live?

Strange she isn’t around to pick on you right now.

But your pics were good! We need to see that you get it back!

Seren is cool, I thought you were just teasing earlier.

Symmetra says that to everyone. Anji is super nice. Elise Zhang does the voice of English Mei, China Mei, and China Symmetra so Elise also says that about everyone. But she made Anji say that about herself
Elise evil > Anji evil

Diablo (the lord of terror) has to check under its bed to make sure Mei isn’t under it.

She is in my TV soooo.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the #MeiCNY redraw challenge!

1 Like

I can’t redraw anything! I can only cheer the artists on as they do!

Some additional pylons wouldn’t hurt…

Dude, that’s out of line – unless you’re delivering him both Five Guys food and Sparky’s food so you two can settle this matter by throwing down the gauntlet and taste-testing everything. :smiley:

She’s probably just cleaning up on Mercy in-game, she’ll be back.

Yes! Pictures good! No pictures, bad!

Elise cannot be evil. That would require the universe to implode and become an ice cream sandwich.

Actually, Diablo is incapable of feeling fear, and he’s been both a guy and a girl Diablo, depending on what game you’re in.

Dude, Snowball will cut you.

1 Like

Just keep trying, u can do it, Serenicus!

1 Like

I can’t, I’ve been frozen solid by an improvised blizzard!

That’s what I get for asking Snowball to make me into one of the cool kids.

He’s tricksy and devious.

3 Likes

I wonder why it’s Mei that gets these videos made when, for example, Rein and Brig mash people into paste with blunt objects, nobody calls them Satan.

It’s Mei-scrimination! No :ice_cream: for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Copycat 😈 "Call Me Mei, Bae" - Overwatch Rap Song | Dan Bull

1 Like

It’s mei-sogony.

2 Likes

You call the Mei-nists, I’ll call Beto. All will suffer.

1 Like