The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Or a cowboy fan… oohh wait

1 Like

not even Arsène Lupin could :O!

we knew it

those are a myth. they died out ages ago.

you two still argue about the football thing?

Not arguing. Making fun of.

1 Like

verbally fighting is better than mocking someone for their tastes :o

I was trying to think of something clever but even in teasing I can’t pretend to be a GF robber.

You know it because I told you!

My cousin who I play with is a Bastion main he will not quit on the robot.

Such a shame you don’t enjoy Americas team.

Ahhh classic Hotaru and Widowmeiker. I missed this almost as much as the teasing

1 Like

Hi guys. Well, I am on my last ban before perma, so hope to talk to you on Bnet app after I get destroyed here. I didn’t really know how to approach the situation about telling you guys this. x_x

I don’t understand how such a non-controversial poster like you can be on their last strike.
Also hi, welcome back.

1 Like

I dunno how but I think it’s inevitable at this point. Was hoping to gather everybiody’s Bnet chat so I can keep in touch with you guys once I get perma’d…

Well you already have this guy on bnet.

I forgot to tell you about three(or four) days ago the sandias looked like they were wearing a wig. It made me laugh.

1 Like

Mei-be your welcome was abit premature.

1 Like

I know, I scared him away. What have you been up to bro? You in abq or dem?

1 Like

4 Likes

Right now? Cruses. I am chauffeur for my my ma then in about two weeks, back to ABQ.
I can’t believe you scared Seren away! You probably spooked Hotaru as well.
I am a bit bummed that I don’t get to try the new hero until Monday.
Are you doing anything interesting?

2 Likes

https://scontent-sin6-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/f0def60e3ac8c48f052dc6a836c041ab/5CE91886/t51.2885-15/e35/50881571_393258064762150_1004445349283832322_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sin6-2.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MTk3MjczNzU5MDMxMDUzMTA2NA%3D%3D.2

4 Likes

“What do you have to say for yourself criminal”

“Death blossom is ready”

-Reaper 2019

3 Likes

I imagine it’s really starting to really warm up in the southern part of the state.

1 Like

I still had to wear a sweater when I cleaned my vehicle three days ago so it is not too warm down here yet.
Graduation week is soon (Mei 13-17) for you all up there, are you ready for the traffic?

1 Like

Our traffic isn’t bad at all compared to other states. I’m ready for the summer tho.

1 Like

Traffic gets bad there between 3 and 6. I am dreading graduation week because I can only imagine how it is going to be. I have to be up there for my step sister

1 Like

You should see the traffic in San Juan Puerto Rico, it makes our traffic seem nice.

1 Like