The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I know, my grandma had it, my dad has it, some of his brothers, my brother. So I know I am at risk, which is why I take care of my self.

1 Like

Widowmeiker destroys salty libtards with facts and logic!

1 Like

That is the downfall of them all.

2 Likes

I just watched a documentary about Mao Zedong, the evil founder of modern China who considered the deaths of tens of millions of people by his acts as acceptable collateral damage in executing his policies and getting his rivals killed.

It’s kinda hilarious how the moment he died his policies were thrown out in building what China is now, and the future leaders of the country were all let out of prison where they were put by him. But his portrait is still everywhere and he is revered as a god. Because he founded the country, denouncing him would cause the government to lose legitimacy.

I am guessing some of you believe that Mei is a girl Mao.

1 Like

{Widowmeiker liked 137 of your posts}

2 Likes

He learned it from me. I occasionally go through and Like all of Widow and Akaras’s posts until my Like supply runs out.

Edit: speaking of, I haven’t done that for a while. If you would excuse me, I have a lot of likes and I am not afraid to use them.

2 Likes

What?
Never!

1 Like

My best friend has this poster of Mei that I am not allowed to discuss, but I will say it was drawn by a very talented artist from China.

1 Like

Oh?

is it one of those posters!

1 Like

I can neither confirm nor deny your allegations.

1 Like

your friend has great taste!

1 Like

Mei is an ice cream goddess.

1 Like

the one and only!

1 Like

She’s a virtuous girl, unlike that immodest Marilyn Monroe.

1 Like

If only Snowball could be more like her!

I don’t like the way he just stares at you!

1 Like

He guards her against guys who would abuse her. And gives ice cream to those who behave themselves.

1 Like

Snowball is a top tier Waifu!

1 Like

Mei is the waifu. Snowball is the Gundam in which she rides to distribute ice cream to her loving fans.

1 Like

I’d love for a giant armed Snowball to act as a bodyguard to Mei!

She should have an ability where she flies around on him!

1 Like

What he lacks in size he makes up for in FEROCITY!

1 Like