The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

She doesnt/cant drive and ABQ is her town so I dont know it as well as she does so she is my navigator.

I dont get that impression from her. Remember I was friends with her before I was crushing on her so she told me some things.

I dont want to, in fact I messaged her and her sister today. They were happy to hear from me.

I am disapointed I didnt get to play Mei much for my placements last night. The one game I did roll Mei I had to change because we had no healer…

RALLY TO ME!

Oops, wrong character… :rofl:

I’m on my way to a 7th golden gun and I don’t know who to get it for… I kind of want to get another tank but the only tanks other than D. Va I really play are Winston and Hammond and the Blizzcon Mankey is all right golden but most of his other skins don’t really look that good, yeti Wukong, and Gargoyle are ok, Catcher is meh, and his other 4 legendary skins(the base loot box ones) aren’t anything special either and Hammond has some good skins… then there’s Biohazard and Mayhem… everything else though is pretty good

If I saw someone with a gold gun on the Blizzcon monkey I’d be impressed!

I only use Blizzcon monkey… and I’m still effin salty about them saying they’d release Demon Hunter Sombra to everyone this year and we still don’t have it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If it was just an epic skin it’d be fine but it’s not it’s a legendary skin that even has unique voice lines and I want it

1 Like

I’m worried they’re gonna count it as one of the 4 Halloween skins!

I hope they add it as a fifth one

I’m more worried that they’re gonna go back on what they said when it was announced and keep it exclusive to the Blizzcon reward

1 Like

What is up guys?
Has anyone given sigma a try yet?

1 Like

Just, bro, don’t take too long to tell her. That said, you’re clearly better with the ladies, so use your instincts. I hope it works out for you.

I like the lil flag that comes out of Brig’s army for Rally.

I am at 1700ish to my second, but since I only play Mercy, I am not even sure what I’ll do with it. You like the Blizzcon monkey? I love Demon Hunter, myself. And use Winged Goddess and Pink for Mercy.

As Mercy, I don’t super like having Winston on my team. He’s hard to heal and his shield is very weak. I will admit that people who know how to use him well are still quite effective because they know how to jump to me for heals when things get hairy.

I buy all the exclusive content; Bliz’s marketing got me, and I’ll admit it fair and square.

Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz Mercy plz

Losing Demon Hunter Sombra would be terrible for Sombra mains; in my opinion, it’s by far the best skin for her.

He strikes me as highly effective – in the right hands. I hear he requires the highest skill to play well of ANY character. His stuff is super good, but I doubt that’s showing well in Bronze, where I landed yet again.

1 Like

2 Likes

The Ice Cream Queen is lookin’ good, as usual.

2 Likes

Who knows… I probaly already did.

Why would you say that?

I was able to use him in training. Didnt have enough time to use him in a real game unfortunately.

LoL with the cousins today… I dont like LoL…
Im the one who got them into it… Now thats all they play…

1 Like

OMG what did she say!!!?!?!?! :smiley:

I am a good boyfriend but have extreme trouble actually getting in a relationship. It probably would help if I hit the gym for about a year.

He’s very effective but very hard to use. I’ve heard he might be the hardest hero to use properly.

I hear the LoL community is terrible.

1 Like

It really doesn’t help as much as you would think.
Girls treat me the same as they did when I was 40 pounds heavier (fatter).

You are a super nice guy.
Just be confident, and yourself and you should have no issues finding a girl.

On a side note, I got a girl’s number yesterday and we might hang out on Sunday.
And my back doesn’t hurt anymore so I did deadlifts today :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks bro. :smiley:

I hope your date works out well. I am also glad your back doesn’t hurt anymore.

Hope all is well with you guys. :smiley:

1 Like

No! I havent said anything. I ment I would probaly be too late if I told her anything, there is no way a person like her would single for long. Even if I did tell her she would probaly say something like “you’re so sweet” which is like my thing when it comes to this stuff.

If it’s something you really want than it wouldnt hurt to try. Remember though that it is hard work and you have to keep at it but when you make it part of your day to day and it will be as easy as tossing the trash.
I hope this works out for ya.

I just dont like how slow the game is, as far as the community goes I just ignore everything everyone tells me thats not my cousins. It couldnt have gotten worse (like all the other games who got a cleanse when that one battle royal game all the kids are playing came out) in fact I think alot of game communities got better which is why we call it game day care, or the best game I will never play.

Hmmm…
It does help with the confident part. If you feel good about yourself you will project that confidence

Nice.

I like he uses his shield and his ability that eats projectiles. Im not to crazy about his main attack but his rock toss has kinda a short cooldown. Ill see what I think once I actually get to use him in a game most likely will be Mystery Heroes.

1 Like

My name’s ShinyHero and I’m here to say that I hope that you’ve had a very good day!

2 Likes

Mei mains, question of the day:

How do you feel about the global ult nerf?

As a player of the game, I like it. It makes it so, that games are more decided by skill (aim, game sense, ult economy, and communication) ,rather than the ability to pair up ultimates (Graviton surge/dragon strike is a good example)
Solely a Mei main, I’m not sure I like it.
One of meis biggest strengths is the ability to wall off ulting enemies, and now that the enemy isn’t getting ults as often I feel it slightly hurts her. (Granted, I feel she is balanced and needs no buffs or nerfs)

1 Like

The part of me that wants to get all of the achievements doesn’t like it but the part of me that wants what’s better for the game likes it

2 Likes

I’m kind of in the same boat, I’m not sure whether or not I like it quite yet.

2 Likes