The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

As long as she luffs you, you’re still there. In her heart. :smiley:

Luff is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just ask Mercy!

She tells me she does(which is why I dont want to spoil things by telling her I actually like her but I cant keep it a secret from her and the whole thing is driving me crazy!) and it makes me feel nice because the last time someone told me that that wasnt related to me was nine years ago.

Sounds like you do not know about role queue! …

…I hope role queue doesnt ruin the game

Well, if she told you that she cares about you but you haven’t told her, well, then she’ll think you don’t and eventually move on. Don’t you NEED to tell her you care about her too? You know how she feels already, so shouldn’t be any problems with it or past that.

I am not exactly a ladies’ man, but that seems like a necessity. Especially since you know for sure what the response will be.

I know she :heart:s me because she has told me but I dont know if she is in :heart: with me.
One could :heart: someone without being in :heart: with them she could :heart: as a friend or brother.

Girl won’t use the word “like” or “in love” to describe a friend. Trust me, I’ve been friend-zoned enough times to know this.

It pretty much sounds like you have a 100% assured “yes” as an answer, but if you let too much time pass she’ll think you don’t like her back and then it’s “friends forever.”

You shouldn’t feel panicked or rushed, but I am quite sure you need to tell her. Just make sure it’s in a comfortable environment.

Unfortunately she is over 200 miles away so I can not tell her any thing now.
If I told her anything now it would have to be through a cowardly text…

Like what happened with the girl I liked before…
We are still friends though, we chat about games mostly. Her and her BF trust me and know I wont try anything.

I don’t know how she talks about me, but I have never heard her say “in love” I have heard her say “John is so cute huh”.

I cant get over this role queue stuff…
I hope it dosent ruin the game.

200 miles for a long-distance isn’t really very much. My only nice girlfriend was in Ireland, I am in Chicago, so 7 hour flight plus hotel expenses just to see her. People who love each other make that sort of thing work, if you would believe it. I know the best player in North America for Elder Scrolls Online, her boyfriend lived in New Zealand, she is cutting her game time because he’s permanently moving to be with her in the States. 200 mile ride means you can basically see her every weekend until you guys can figure out something more permanent. It also sounds like you’d have a place to stay, which means no hotel expenses. Judging by my own experience, I suggest you don’t drop it because of that distance.

A girl won’t admit she’s in love with you when she doesn’t even know what you’re feeling. She’s admitting to as much she can admit to, right now.

It is when the one making the trip is poor, for sure if we were both on the same page my finances will not be a issue.

I can’t do it through a text, it seems too cowardly to me. I don’t know the next time I’ll see her, so I’ll just wait. Meibe if Im lucky she might send a message that leaves it open for me to tell her something.

Why not call her or Skype with her for it? That’s hardly cowardly.

She just turned 18. And I can tell you all that I have told Hotaru and widow so you can wrap your head around how complicated this is for me.

Sure that you’ve all noticed, but our girl is currently under attack from people crying for nerfs, rally up and don’t let it happen!

1 Like

It is super funny to me when I read about tank mains being frozen multiple times in a row by Mei.
Where is their team, and why as a tank are they trying to 1v1 one of the heroes that specializes best at 1v1s, and dueling tanks?

1 Like

It all started with Wreckingball. Mei hard counters WB so they have been calling for Mei nerfs since then. If they nerf Mei to cater everyone she hard counters I call for nerfs to all hard counters in game.

1 Like

So I was drunk last night and this happened:

Seems to happen quite a bit with you and widow. Guess that makes me the DD because I do not drink.

Hey bro, I don’t drink while driving, I drink while typing.

Bro, anytime you have a functional hero you’ll have a nerf lynch mob not far behind. That’s not Mei, that’s any hero.

Ready to rally!

I think if you’re genuine towards her, thats’ what matters. Also, how do her parents feel about it matter. Girls and parents are pretty much worried about guys that just want one thing. If you actually love her, the age shouldn’t be as horrible.

Of course, it’s got to be something you’re comfortable with.

Well I was going to say I was the DP but it has some unkind ties to it and I was to lazy to type out “Designated Poster”

Her mom adores me, we played a ton of pen and paper games (tic tac toe, hangman and such)at a meeting while we waited for my old man. This was after her and I went to Santa Fe so we get along.
I have never met her dad but from what I hear he was big on the drink and not very friendly.
My old man is dating her ma, and well, I guess you can say my old man gets along with me.
So her parents are no issue to me, her sisters also like hanging out with me. In fact when I am over there they streach me too thin! I just finished my placement matches at 4:30am (my time) I took my PS4 over there and hardly touched it.

It feels weird because I have only been interested in females around my age and here I am, 31 years old, intersted in a girl who is still in high school…
But I really do like her! things are just weird…

It is scary that they might actually get what they want here. If thats the case we need to rally to help Pharah vs the army of hit scan heros. Poor Pharah is trash tier in Overwatch because of all the hit scan, I took out a Pharah last night in comp with Bapt!
I think Mei is in a okay place right now but let’s see what happens.

The reason parents worry about a substantial age difference is because there’s a belief that a guy that’s older will take advantage of the younger girl’s innocence. So, what I would do here is go talk to the girl about this and if you like her and she likes you, immediately go to the mom together and explain the situation and make it clear that her approval matters to you. If you do that and are super polite and the mom sees that her approval is important, then you’re probably good to go unless you hurt the girl which is pretty much clear you won’t. If you genuinely care about the mother’s approval, that’s not what a guy after just one thing will ever be doing.

I tell ya if anything does take off between her and I a weird thing would be that I would be the oldest boyfriend. But that is too far ahead, I dont want to get ahead of myself.

I think my old man beleives she is taking advantage of me. I am a nice dude and have rarely said no to her and her sisters. She mostly gets snacks with me but we have to use my gas to go out and my old man doesnt like that very much I think.

Don’t get ahead of yourself, but I don’t think you should drop it, either.

I think it’s pretty standard for the guy to provide ride and such. At the most basic, the man is the provider and protector. Now, in our modern times some say otherwise, but there’s nothing wrong with giving the girl a ride and getting her lunch. That might be part of the reason any girl will like you, not just this one, and it doesn’t mean she’s a golddigger but is just looking for a guy that acts the part.

You are probably noticing that I am an old-fashioned fellow, but yeah.