The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I spent the day arguing politics on another forum. I am stressed out and have a headache.

I guess it must be worth it for the politicians themselves, who make a large salary and all sorts of benefits off it. I can’t imagine what’s worth the headache for us voters though lol.

I think those police shows are the best, to avoid the cable news channels. A&E has live police cameras and a show that documents actual murder investigations.

That doesnt sound too fun. When it comes to that stuff everybody has made their minds and will not budge. Id get more into it but Religious and Political views are off the table for me.

Im a litte disappointed I didnt get to spend alot of time with SC today. I spent most of the day with her ma, we got alot done and at times had a good laugh but I could only think of SC…
I got SC some water and told her good night. I planed on saying something else but SC sister was in the room asleep and I did not want to over stay my welcome in the room.

Is that whats going on right now?
We haven’t heard from you in a bit

Sorry I’ve been gone. You’re right, that horrible site I was on, I shouldn’t go there. Politics is bad.

Sounds like Akaras is in luff! I hope this gal and you work out. :smiley:

Come back to us, Widowmeiker! We need cookies, luff, dumbells, bench press and a treadmill. Mei will be as fit as Snowball!

1 Like

Do you guys need squats, deadlifts and military presses?

1 Like

One handed pushups? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t do those.
My gf (or ex I guess), broke up on the 2nd, so I’ve needed some me time.
Sorry for being so absent here.

1 Like

They are not bad, people dont know how to converse it.

I dont know… I told her last night that I did. But didnt tell her I am in blank with her.
I was a wreck after it I NEVER say that sequence of words to someone.

I am sorry bro >.< I am sorry.

All good, I’ll find someone else eventually.
What have you guys been up to?

1 Like

You’ll find somebody great because you’re awesome :slight_smile: Go, Widowmeiker :smiley:

1 Like

Most unfortunate…

Just chilln, I leave ABQ tomorrow so I am getting my stuff together and saying my good byes.

How long do you think till the work out injury heals?

When will you be able to come back to visit again?

Tomorrow at noonish I guess. Meibe after 5 my time. Its 10:37 here now

Welcome to Dodo World

1 Like

It is already significantly better than it was when it happened two weeks ago.
I started lifting again on saturday. I am skipping back day for a while, and I’m contemplating taking the deadlift out of my workout routine.

1 Like

I thought it was super cheesy that the guy you were debating earlier today thought that completely altering your post was similar to you responding to his claim that no one console shames. (he didn’t mention that no one console shames in that specific thread, he said it as an absolute statement).

I almost confronted him over that, but chose not to. He seemed a bit young to me. I did report his post that completely altered yours for trolling though.

2 Likes

Honestly, I try to stick to this thread and the Mercy thread. There’s a lot of bad apples on Overwatch forums. Best not to ruin one’s day and just talk to the friendlies.

Tomorrow at noonish? AT HIGH NOON?!

The Mercy thread emptied out because the girls in it bowed out of the Overwatch forums due to the vitriol. The sad part is I still know and talk to them all and they all play Overwatch. But not forums.

1 Like

4:15ish was home return time… This place is great. I am all alone but it’s nice here.

When you’re in luff, 4:15 can still be high noon. It’s true.

That stuff is over 200 miles behind me. Now it’s time for me to remember what it is like to be alone.
If she sends me a message, great!
If not, aww well at least it won’t interfere with my day to day.

I think at high noon I was walking in a walmart looking for a new wiper for my vehicle