The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

The cooler a rapper is, the more awesome the groove, so Mei’s the coolest, which means her jams are ice-cold, YO!

But she cant spit mad rhymes because of her inability to spit.

Due to cold lips.

1 Like

She is not a corpse, you know.

But she be cold. She a cold blooded killer.

Yawn, same slander, same time, same bat channel, all with the originality of Batman 17 and Spiderman 9.

Mei’s probably chillin’ with a hot cup of tea.

Woah now!
Sounds like we have a new Hotaru

Nah, I didn’t mean any of it. Certainly wasn’t trying to offend.

I am just trying to give you a hard time instead of the same “Mei is evil” and “IS NOT!!!” and “IS TOO!!!”

Widowmeiker has been requesting variety. xD

1 Like

I dont have my sleep schedule right. I did my nine wins last night and am running on two hours of sleep again. So that line I quoted was a bit intense for me. Combine that with the intensity of my last day here in ABQ quickly approaching and you have a easily annoyed Akaras.
Tomorrow I go with my brother and see about getting his girls car running, so yet another day I don’t get to be with her. I dont even think I was able to chat with her today with all the birthday stuff happening. But for sure on the 6th(her actual birthday) I will give her the gift I got her.

1 Like

Well, I mean you guys did ask for something other than what was happening before, but if I offended you, apologies.

I also had a pretty rough night; couldn’t fall asleep until like 3:30. just woke up at 2 pm. This is gonna be a mess.

Lets discus one of my favorite songs

I was given Ace Combat 4 as a gift and just zombied my way through the game then on the last mission this song came up. I absolutely fell in love with this song.

1 Like

I think if you like this type of music, try J.S. Bach’s choral works: Mass in B Minor, St. Matthew’s Passion, St. John’s Passion.

As with all classical music, the skill of the people playing the instruments and singing in the choir makes all the difference.

But yeah, Bach knew his choral music like few others. There IS stuff from Mozart and Beethoven that’s choral, too, but I don’t know off the top of my head.

Dont forget the director, they make sure the sound is one sound.

Yup! I was just trying to say that since you like choral music, I can assure you nearly nothing in videogames compares to the grandmasters. Just make sure to pick up something by like Chicago Symphony Orchestra or the London Philharmonic. Good classical can be made terrible by a bad bunch of performers.

I have always liked that music, but video game ost are the bomb to me. My favorite song since 2001 has always been:

But so far this year I have been vibin’ this song:

Thank you for linking me to the good music. I listened to a bit of it, but while it’s really good, it’s 30 minutes long.

I REALLY need to learn to stay just in this thread with you guys. Right now, this dude is threatening to try to get me banned and I have done absolutely nothing wrong in that thread.

I know, in terms of reason, that I shouldn’t go outside this thread. But, I get bored and my boredom gets the best of me. >.<

Id be here alot more but I am getting stuff ready for tomorrow, the birthday.

I really listen to everything. The only music I dont like is punk rock.

Check out this track, first time I heard it I got teary eyed:

Shame I dont have much to bump from Overwatch

1 Like

It’s a good song. :slight_smile:

The Busan theme, imo, is the strongest song in Overwatch. Lijiang Tower is also pretty awesome.

All birthdays should be happy. :smiley:

On the subject of happy, I played 2 for 2 wins on Comp today. Soooo happy. :smiley:

I wonder where Widowmeiker is…

I like them all a bit but they are too short to really get into.

I have a four hour drive on the 8th how can this keep me entertained:

It wont make it to the first stop light.

This however:

Will make it till Im out of ABQ

I gave her my word that I would be here for her birthday this year. And that was before I developed a crush on her.

She is so cute… She was resting her head on me and told me to wake her up tomorrow with flowers, cake, ugly crocs, and expensive kicks. I told her “we still have cake from your party in the fridge!” and then she hit me with a “eff you” we had a good laugh.

Nice! were your teams good or were the enemy teams bad?

Seems like they vanished…
I guess if we REALLY wanted to know, I could go to their place and spy

The girl sounds like a total sweetie. :slight_smile:

Do either of you guys know a cute gamer girl that you could introduce me to? I’ve been told I am a good boyfriend, but irrational fear of beautiful women is not exactly an evolutional advantage for a guy.

If you want epic video Final Fantasy music, by the way, check out THIS:

Dancing mad is great:

This one stuck with me for abit when I first heard it:

I knew one who I was interested in(and she later confirmed she was interested in me) but I waited to long to tell her something and she was scooped up by another dude…

She is.
I can not believe how scared I am of her. I just do not want to screw things up.