The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

“Mei froze me three times in a row.”

“Where was your team while Mei was freezing you?”

“I don’t know, who cares. Nerf Mei”

2 Likes

Yeah, the nerf mob is assembling. As a Mercy main I can tell where this is headed from a mile away.

1 Like

How is that good news?
All that Mei stuff started when Wrecking ball came out.
If Mei gets nerfed I say we nerf all hard counters in game. Stuff like McCree cant stun Reaper, or Torb turrent can’t track Tracer or Sombra, S76 deals half damage to Pharah, Hog cant hook Bastion.

2 Likes

Why would Mei trust you, though? You tell everybody she’s a bad person.

The outcry of reworked mercy nerf came because ppl can’t hit her.

Dps has this expection or is expected to gun her down when she is flying around.

I always find it silly to have this thinking, she is using an ulti, it’s meant to be too power to gun down, sound barrier, trans, rally etc. You have to spent either another ulti or well skilled CD to encounter an ulti.

I wish blizz can balance mercy alittle better. When a mercy gets picked, she should receive a positive reaction as ana being picked.

Not bad, she is evil.

Tyrannical Blizzard told me I’m at the max limit of likes so I can’t like this comment, but guess what:

I like this comment.

1 Like

Thank you! Finally, somebody realizes that Mei is completely and utterly adorable.

You will never realize the truth because you are a bitter man who looks upon a blooming flower and tells the world that it is wilted.

I hope Mei doesn’t get hit with 10 nerfs…

The flower is bz23wwt7rrslooming, I just say instead of water it need blood

Snowball will punish you for your blasphemy.

Blasphemy!?
I am a Mei prophet! You are the one spreading lies!

She will cut you. Mark my words, Mei will exact a terrible revenge on you for slandering her good name.

I am safe from slander, you should be the one who is worried. Everyone in the forums knows the true evil nature of Mei, why wont you accept it?

I kind of miss hotaru.
It’s different in here without her, it seems like all we talk about is whether Mei is evil or not.

Anyway, does anyone have any cool stories about playing Mei recently?
I got a cool quad kill play of the game with her in 8 player ffa the other day.

1 Like

If I start playing and get a PotG with Mei in my first game of Mystery Heroes I stop playing for the day. It puts me in a great mood!
My last game I had to make a executive decision to keep playing after my opening PotG for Mei because it was my only day to be able to play and I had not got my nine wins yet.

What, does this mean you want a dads girl friends daughter update?
Well I still havent said anything. I need the timing to be right like I said before I wouldnt want her to feel ambushed. I had a chance a few nights ago but her and I were breaking rules and having fun shopping and on the ride home I was going to tell her but we started playing a game with some candies and I didnt want to spoil the mood. I have to tell her before the 8th though… I was going to do it yesterday but we were never alone. Today is a bad day because we are doing birthday stuff today…

1 Like

It was my brothers birthday yesterday.
He turned 29, he’s almost old like us.

1 Like

You tell him stuff about turning 30? How stuff goes alot faster

Honestly, the only difference between 31 and 25, is I can’t go to the gym 8 days in a row, now I go 4 sometimes 5 in a row.
And injuries take more time to recover from. I sprained my ankle in March and it took almost a month and a half to completely recover from it.
Ohh and a few more gray hairs.

1 Like

We need Mei rap. Snowball will provide zoomin’ rap instrumentals while Mei speed-talks with the help of an ice wall.

1 Like

Because of all those burgers. I havent exercised because I havent been home. It sucks.

She can’t rap, her blood is too cold so her lips can’t move as quick.

1 Like