The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

i return (not really as ill be rarer than a wild mew in pkmn yellow prolly) after 2 ~months and akaras is still a mercy main. Whats the excuse now :roll_eyes:

also i am hotaruish becasue i am me. None of you could possibly be me. (you lack what makes me “me”)

and widowmei missing me o3o poor poor widowmei never gonna live that down.
my reason isnt choice so im still a mercy main forever.

also still wont use the proper mei mei-n term when used together i see.
also i am disappointed v_v
you guys gave up on me after a mere 2(ish) months. #disappointed

Also F OW devs for that new healer -.- cant have a simple rez w/o jumpign throguh tons of hoops and they give a legit god mode skill on a super short cd?

confirmed mercy hate!

nothing agaisnt you.
i havent touched OW in months (even before i vanished).

1 Like

Hey, hotaru is alive. How have you been?

1 Like

told you you guys had no faith in me v_v

I am in 120% good health.

also i still have more posts than u and akaras :expressionless:

Akaras had more faith than the seren and me. I haven’t been playing ow at all. I bought a nintendo switch.

1 Like

he still didnt have enough.

i have no plans to play it anytime soon.

about time.
Switch is great.

Pokemon sword and pokemon shield comign out this year and so is Fire Emblem three houses.

Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! (i played the handheld game and the wii game and i will be getting switch game. its pokemon dungeon style gameplay but you are a chocobo and can change outfits(job/class).

can i guess you got zelda :|?

How did you know? I can’t stop playing it I’m addicted.

1 Like

addictions are bad.

they are re-making Links awakening into a 3d type game later. (i swear there is a chainchomp enemy in it too)

you should look into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 :wink: beautiful extremely large worlds and great music.

also i heard that Anthem (EA title /yuck) is wrecking PS4 consoles and even bricking them :o

1 Like

also I bought a new 60" tv for $999 (was a 58% deal even!)

I NEVER play quick play I go hard in mystery heroes and unfortunately the forums does not track mystery heroes numbers (Mercy still has more than Mei…). Comp still gives me more reasons to pick Mercy over Mei because D.Va and Roadhog are picked alot by the randoms for off tank but we never get a main healer.

What’s good? You have been out for a bit now, Seren needs to come back.

I could pick fights with widow!

I figured you were going hard on the MHW anniversary event or the forum mods finally got sick of you. If they did would we ever find out?

I have been takling to myself in the Mercy and Mei clubs, every now and than Widow shows up. It’s hard to hit yo numbers.

Ha! EA title… I will never touch EA games after what they did to my beloved Star Wars titles.

I got mine as a gift for dog sitting!

Hey! I did all I could!
Even against my own rules I sent a message on PS4 to a user holding the Hotaru251 user name.

Because of the switch I have a release window for my second most anticipated game (first is FF7 remake) since I got and finished MGS5.
Thank you Switch.
I still want to try out Ultimate…

at least get your nine wins of arcade every week
I thought my last two replies^ were to you…

1 Like
2 Likes

but i dont pick fights with him so again you arent me.

not playing much MHW (only hop on for events) as nothing for me to gain anymore until new content is out.

and i dont do anything to get punished by mods. even support agrees with me all the time o3o!

you know talking to yourself is not healthy ;o…

can’t be hard to hit as I have done it.

smart person.
no wonder you are a mercy main ^_~

i dont play EA games either. they just dont make nay i am interested in.

but i doubt it was brand new with a 5yr warranty :O!

didnt your mom/dad tell you not to msg strangers!? what if they were a blackmarket organ trade killer?

shows how much you dont care about tori as you will try and add a stranegr w/o adding hi on pc.

FF7 is only a port on switch not the remake :open_mouth:

like widow. check out xenoblade chronicles 2. beautiful games with great music.

i never understood the smash games popularity v_v boring fighting games.

boring~
nothign to get from them that are interesting.

1 Like

Someone really gave you a big screen tv for watching their dog? Lucky.

1 Like

some dogs cost more than any tv available.

1 Like

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjMvpX03O7gAhXduMAKHbfgDmwYABABGgJpbQ&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASEuRock2yhAabz2lXFBB6XkvL7Q&sig=AOD64_3I4kCZ3kVB43m8xcnpN0sxT5E1ug&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwidk5D03O7gAhWZ0YMKHWgTBRcQ9aACCDQ&adurl=
$134,000 for a t.v. That is stupid in my opinion.

1 Like

considering its specs yes.

led at that size would look gross and have awful colors.

most main brand tv makers are making 80"-90" with OLED or QLED screens (samsung iirc has 1 that actually rolls upwhen not in use) and those are less than half that xD

My cousin gave me my current vehicle for watching his house while he was away for a week.

I know this. Im saying because of Switch I know the release window for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night which is my second most anticipated title right after FF7 remake.

We wanted to know what happened to Hotaru!

It was new!

What about FIFA their golden goose

Well I talk to my dogs most pf the time which isn’t that different.

You gain the insane IG skills like I have.

1 Like

Weird how when hotaru finally returns seren isn’t here.

She’s a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

1 Like

life :D!

but no 5yr warranty that cost $360 xtra

sport games = boring

IG=inexperienced greatsword wannabe

that relates to the movement of the stars and the tears in space and time.

btw
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d3456178-ab60-492f-bcdf-00f062f9ade3/dcc5fk4-df8fc02b-ebe3-4d32-910c-70ed1967bf6e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QzNDU2MTc4LWFiNjAtNDkyZi1iY2RmLTAwZjA2MmY5YWRlM1wvZGNjNWZrNC1kZjhmYzAyYi1lYmUzLTRkMzItOTEwYy03MGVkMTk2N2JmNmUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.4edh6WGfkgjXe0PuSkQJ9epXHrJb1V8bM8kCa1PvU94

and

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d3456178-ab60-492f-bcdf-00f062f9ade3/dcn0lfq-f3d313b2-8b4a-4805-8147-ef706003697a.jpg/v1/fill/w_600,h_850,q_70,strp/eastern_mercy__18__optional__by_axsens_dcn0lfq-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODUwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDM0NTYxNzgtYWI2MC00OTJmLWJjZGYtMDBmMDYyZjlhZGUzXC9kY24wbGZxLWYzZDMxM2IyLThiNGEtNDgwNS04MTQ3LWVmNzA2MDAzNjk3YS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NjAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.hMn4_H4k1D2G6vWIrdJNpNqJ-R3dvqlLAQq5aza-k8Q

:wink:

p.s. if u both have switches why not play games together there since u cant on OW?

1 Like

Absolutely.

It happens to all of us but most of us stay in contact.

Nope. But I still have my old tv. I guess that’s my warranty.

Agreed. FIFA is what keeps EAs head above water.

You wish you could mount monsters like we can!

I don’t have a switch unfortunately… But I want to play Ultimate because I want to try out Cloud!

1 Like

hows toridog ;)?

you’re right…I just true charged slash em and knock em down skipping entire mounting step ^_~

R.I.P.

if u liek SquareEnix games check out octopath traveler (same ppl who made bravely default games) for switch. they play like some of the older FF games.

motivation to get 1 ;p

anyways l8r~
[vanishes]