The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

Last minute placement matches put me in Plat.
Sad part is I didn’t get to use Mei. We needed off tank in one game but I picked Reaper over Mei because I knew the other team was going to run Rein, Sombra, and Winston. I tore them up.

1 Like

Has anyone know about the Malaysian cosplayer named Chel.C who cosplay as Mei?

Well, first time met her during Animangaki 2018 day 2, due to not knowing her name first, but took pics of the Mei cosplayer.

P/S: Don’t forget about the redraw challenge, ends 20 March: Closing the thread

I have now! I’ll look up their stuff soon.

I think we lost Seren… Did we lose you as well?

1 Like

No I’m still here, where did seren go?

1 Like

I have no idea, seems like he just vanished.
You haven’t been around for a bit what happened? Are you psyching yourself up for the new hero

2 Likes

I don’t know, but @Serenicus unfriended me in Battle net. Trying to re-add her.

Btw, can check the Battle net friend request?

1 Like

I tried to add you. It says your friends list is full.

1 Like

I bought a Nintendo switch about a week and a half ago. I haven’t played ow in weeks.

1 Like

Your friends list is full is the notice I gpt from bnet.

For SSB Ultimate?

1 Like

Yeah for super smash. My brother lent me Zelda breath of the wild. It’s really fun.

1 Like

I’ve removed some of my active friends first.
You can try to accept my request again

Awesome! Who is your favorite or top three?
Seren says that he’ll be back he is out for a bit.

Just a heads up Widowmeiker is on Xbox and I am on PS4

1 Like

I play OW mostly on PS4

Neat! Mei-be I might run into you one day.

1 Like

Can u try to accept my Battle net friend request, since I deleted some of my Battle net friends.

1 Like

I somewhat don’t agree with the currently Mei change. But how is everyone doing other me blocking annoying sport trolling fans all day long on twitter.

It has been done.

Wasn’t it a nerf-buff?

I can’t speak for the whole club but Akaras is doing fine, just awaiting the release of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night but I guess untill then I have the Overwatch events to hold me over. I can’t wait to see what we have in store for the archives event this year.

1 Like

Guys, don’t forget about the Marine Biologist Mei fan skin redraw challenge, until 20 March.

See: Closing the thread

Donkey Kong, marth, and young link.

1 Like

Neat, Donkey Kong is out of place with the other two… Do you like to suicide with DK or what?

1 Like