The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I have been by mid to long range fights, I don’t let him get close enough to stun me.
It’s just weird to me that mei (the hero that is supposed to be great at close range and average at long range) isn’t as good as mc cree at close range.
He’s too good at all ranges in my opinion.

1 Like

If you know how to use him.
No lie I used to play him almost exclusively in FFA but I quit FFA because it didn’t feel like Overwatch without objectives

1 Like

2 Likes

Yay, now we have Mei pics! Thanks!

Mercy and McCree would make a great couple. His lungs must look like a factory chimney by this point, Mercy would save his life.

Wall him off! And give him :ice_cream: to nibble at while he ponders the gravity of what he’s done.

Hotaru will never give us a pic. Just think of what happened when teh club requested a pic of her belly button. All hell broke loose.

1 Like

If Rodgers and I met up we would have to take a pice for her. She doesn’t not have to reciprocate, we just have to show her the forum bros IRL.

Mercy and Luico!
She can help with his skating issues.

1 Like

Please don’t call me that.

If we were forum bros, you wouldn’t be calling me names.
BTW you are Brady.

1 Like

Better than Vick or Tebow or Collin.

Division rivals I get it.

1 Like

Wait, you called me Rodgers, cause my first name is Aaron, so you are Johnny manziel.

1 Like

I don’t drink! How can you call me that?

1 Like

I don’t suck, how can you call me Aaron Rodgers?

1 Like

If you were not a Vikings fan you could see the truth.

1 Like

If Brady is just good, like you said two days ago, then Aaron Rodgers is bad to meh at best.
6 championships vs 1
Brady is always in the playoffs, Rodger last playoff appearance was what 3 years ago?

1 Like

Well when your division consists of the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins. It’s been an Kingdom for the Patriots in that division. Bills/Dolphins had something going than just ruin it afterwards. Making playoffs once for the last 2-4 years.

Which reminds of the Celtics. Have an bright future with Tatum and Brigitte just to be traded by greedy Danny for AD.

1 Like

Finally someone gets it!

Brady had Belichick Rodgers has a fired coach who couldn’t keep up with the times.
Also… Bears, Lions, Vikings keep the Packers out of it. Your division is pretty tough Rodgers

1 Like

Colon Kaeperink is fragrant.

I don’t want Mercy with Lucio. He’s too showman for my liking.

Not Vikings; NORDS. Send Ulfric my regards!

I want the Cleveland Browns to win it all.

Brady Belchick Belly Buttons.

We won’t talk about him…

But he has robot legs that she might be able to fix!

Stormcloaks for life! Skyrim belongs to the nords!

That would be awesome.

1 Like

Widowmeiker unleashes a BLIZZARD on Akaras! A BLIZZARD!!! Like in Dairy Queen except it’s Mei’s doing.

brady, Brady, BRADY!!! marsha Marsha MARSHA!!!

End the Brady Bunch! End the madness1!!

He sucks.

McCree’s lungs need her more.

Ulfric = Adolf Blankler. I can’t explain though, apparently they ban for stuff like that.

Yes!!!

What condition are Luicos legs in?

Stormcloaks=Native Americans who can defend themselves.

1 Like

I can pretty much do a point-by-point analysis on how Ulfric’s motivations, reasoning for his rebellion, reasons why Nords supported him, his behavior and his followers’ behavior towards non-Nords, the way he talks, and his rise to power all completely and totally 100% mirror Adolf Blankler’s. This was my area of study in college, so I understand the matter very thoroughly. The reason I will not do this is because for reasons unknown to me, this forum network bans for historical discussion. The last time I did something like this, I got banned for 5 days. However, hateful identity politics do not result in a ban. This is kinda why the Mei and Mercy threads are looking a bit empty at this point: if you stick around forums long enough and do not strictly stay in the fanthreads, one way or another you’ll be banned. It’s why Toridadog is banned (I talked to him about this before he was nuked) and Melke is banned (I talked to him many times too, including after he was perma’d.) I do not know if Hotaru is permanently banned, but she’s also been banned for this sort of stuff before. I never go outside the two threads anymore for that reason. If I did, I’d be gone.

I’ve heard from a number of people that in a skilled player’s hands, Lucio’s Wall Ride and speed boost song allows him as much mobility as Mercy.

That doesn’t mean his legs are okay. He could have polio and requires constant care.

Isn’t he just defending his land from imperial invaders?

1 Like