The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

XD always a pleasure to come here❤️

You guys rock

2 Likes

I see you’re to scared tp burger bash now.

Not if we keep bashing my burger.

I can get you a troll.

Jelly is forum famous

You rock!

2 Likes

Mc Donalds is still better than sparkys, that didn’t change. I’m up in the north east heights :boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

1 Like

Off of indan school! I’ll be there shortly.

1 Like

More like, he finished the burger.

Can I bash the fries?

Blank that, I want a cute Blood Elf girl.

He’s probably famous irl too.

It’s the omnomnom brawl.

:smiley:

If you main mei sorry but screw you yall make this game suck for me and alot of my friends im sure your nice irl and i like the character but the mechanic of freezing and perma spowing someone in an fps is spoooo irritating and dont get me started on her ult. I hate mei in game shes the worst hero

You know, that if hotaru ever comes back she will make fun of akaras and me for saying that we are meeting up?
Speaking of hotaru tomorrow is hotaru remembrance day.

1 Like

1 Like

Sigh, they wont load

1 Like

Now your just mocking me

Sorry, I didn’t intend for it to come off that way. You have a nice name by the way, pick up reaper, he’s really good against her at the moment.

1 Like

Oh thanks, reapers fun but with the new buffs he feels so dirty to play its like taking candy from babys

1 Like

Maybe he is taking nutterbutters away from babys.

1 Like

A moment of silence for Hotaru’s forum account. Someday, we will find out what happened to her forum account, just after we find Jimmy Hoffa.

1 Like

Now i would be okay with that :peanuts::peanuts::peanuts:

2 Likes

Na, he scared.

Not the fries from Sparkys.

All we got in excess are trolls

It’s not a brawl for my Sparkys it would be a massacre.

We’d have to take a pic for her… And get it to her somehow. But we have to think of a way to make it awkward.

And McCree

2 Likes

It’s lame that you have to have a mid range to long range battle with a hit-scan hero, cause if you let mc cree close enough you will get deleted with stun and then fan the hammer.

1 Like

Even when I bait out the stun nade with cryo freeze, it still feels like fan the hammer can kill you before you can freeze him.

1 Like

He is a tricky kill but with practice you can take him out.

1 Like