The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

I feel throwing an under inflated ball (and it’s possible he didn’t even know it was under inflated) isn’t nearly as bad as biting an opponents ear off. I still consider Mike Tyson as the heavyweight goat of boxing.
And I’ve already explained to you before that even though MJ had a hall of fame coach, (Phil Jackson) he is still the goat of basketball.
Serious question, if you or family members life depended on a QB (in their prime) to win a super bowl against the best current defensive team in the league, which qb would you choose?
I’d go with Brady.

Aaron, Tom isn’t great without his team put him on the browns and suddenly he wouldn’t be the “goat”
Rodgers has more game sense Tom has more team sense. Romo was also good with team sense but his team was kinda bad.

Didn’t he hold the title before the bite?

That’s unfair cause any QB on the browns would be bad even Aaron Rodgers.
Tom Brady has proven he can consistently win Superbowls. He’s won them when his team had a great defense, he has won them when his team had a meh defense.
I feel my family member or I would be about 6 times safer than yours (get it 6 rings versus 1).
When did Aaron Rodgers last win one?
(I just arrived at the gym, we can continue the debate in an hour and half-ish if you want)

/shrugs.

all i know is corn is grown here. grandparents have a farmer neighbor (2 blocks away is closest 1 xD) who plants it every year. so much corn.

except our flag has a reason its like it is.
google its meaning if you dont trust me!

also dont hate on blue. its a great cool color.

so…NM is desperate to stick out and wants attention ;p?

yup.
so much corn.
if i take a trip to Indianapolis (a 2 1/2-3hr drive) you will see soooooooo much corn on the way there. (and none there as its a city w/o any fields)

isnt theres a bear?
only reason i know i think is casue Fallout made it have 2 heads :expressionless:

actually only sports person i liked <_<
use to watch him on Bulls with my grandfather (likely reason i liked him cause i loved my grandfather)

likely still the best player.

fix: swap mouse buttons in windows settings and right click will be mb1 now and you can keep on keeping chill.

also the sports talk should have its own thread not the mei thread D: (unless its yeti hunting)

1 Like

Than is it fair to say any QB would do good with the Pats(dispite the cheating) Tom hasn’t won a SB without the Pats you say the packers are no good so by your own logic Aaron is the better QB because he won a SB with a bad team.

Unless your team had to play the Giants.

So does mine!

Yellow is a fun color! I never hated on blue I just said there is alot of blue.

If memory serves there is another yellow?

It’s a tree and the moon.

Agreed.
Sports is abit more tame than the military talk. Boring but tame. Still not within Overwatch talk safety zone.

This is the one I am always fearful of.

Name one other QB that has won a super bowl with the pats.

When Aaron won the super bowl the Packers were very good. They had a great defense and a very good offensive and defensive line. People don’t give lineman enough credit for making a team good.
But by your logic MJ can’t be goat cause he was on such a great team. The year MJ retired to play baseball the bulls won 60-some games without him.

Apparently he can’t be, cause he was on a great team with hall of famers and a hall of fame coach.

You and akaras are always talking about final fantasy and monster Hunter world.

The browns won four without Tom.

There is a difference between 5 person team and 22 person team.
Or a 6 person Overwatch team where usually its 2-2 and 2. Where only two can get kills or if you’re lucky four.

The browns never had Tom Brady on their team?? Did the browns win four games or four super bowls? I’m not trying to be condescending, I just don’t understand your post.

This is a good point, but I will bet you $100 worth of green chile that the year Brady retires the Patriots will not win a super bowl.

Nither do I… Im shopping with my aunt and ma. They are carzy together and I need to watch them.

I bet old Bill will go with him so the team will be under new management. Look how good MGS(the Pats) did when Kojima(Bill) left but they still had some success without David(MJ).

I guess i feel there are too many ‘ifs’ in your assertions. If Tom Brady was on the Packers or if Aaron Rodgers was on the Patriots we don’t know what would happen.
I can do it to, if Michael Jordan was on the 2010s cavaliers he would not have won 6 rings. And if LeBron James was on the 1990s bulls he’d have 8-10 rings.
I don’t feel that’s fair to MJ. History is what it is. MJ has 6 LeBron has 3. Brady has 6 Rodgers has 1.
I’m sure u can tell I like debating (it’s why my girl and I are always fighting). I’ll drop it tho, agree to disagree.

I have NEVER liked the guy even less after everyone jumped on the bandwagon.
Takes nothing to like a team that’s winning it means more to like a team that never wins.

I like bringing him up because you don’t like him and you share a first name. Notice I only said Rodgers once every time I spoke of him I chose Aaron.

I don’t know B-ball so I can’t comment. But one in five makes a bigger difference than one in twenty-two.

I do know the new hero is great around corners and if you get two in mystery heroes immortality feild seemingly never ends. Lets see if they use him during the next event!
The 16th if rumors are true.

1 Like

I kinda feel like the addition of Batiste kind of buffs Mei. If the enemy team is using immortality field correctly they are all bunched up, if you as Mei put a wall behind them and throw a blizzard at them you are going to freeze a bunch of them. Plus you can use an ice wall right in front of his ult to make it a bit useless. But she can do that to many heroes.

EMP(I assume) or a Bastion paying attention(or if you believe my brother a Reaper ult) kills immortality quickly. I don’t know because I haven’t done quick play in a LONG time.

Now that I think of it even a regular blast from Mei should be annoying to immortality field except no killing…

Her wall has so much utility it’s probably the best ability in game.

We do like our corn in NM except we call it elote it is spanish for corn but if you say elote to someone from NM something specific comes to mind with chilly and cheese

Check this out,if you put a wall right under immortality field, it keeps it from working correctly.

1 Like

Woah!
That seems like a bug to me. Im still going to use it if I get the opportunity.
How sad… My old skin…