The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

oof at least we have one sassy voice line.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She gets really snarky when she kills an opponent. But rest assured that Mercy is still very much an angel.

1 Like

I know she’s just a one of a kind Angel :innocent:

1 Like

She just needs a hubby now, and I do NOT mean Roadhog.

1 Like

There are people who ship her and Genji not to mention if I’m correct in the lore they do have a little something.

Try this, then, xD

Oh I read that when you made I got a great laugh out of it and super wide eyed it was amazing.

Thanks!

Next on my plate is Hammond. He is to hamsters what Arhnold is to men. xD

1 Like

That’ll be interesting.

1 Like

It’s going to involve a superstar lit-up hamster wheel and an ocean of chattering squeaking girl hamster fangirls.

Haha this sounds amazing already.

And I can hear them running after Hammond while he runs in fear for his life.

That’s the thing, my dear Auriel. Hammond doesn’t run. He doesn’t HAVE to. O_O

He can pick up the world and toss it around like a volleyball, because he is THAT awesome. The haters criticize him, but if they only knew…

1 Like

oof I Hope I get trust level 3 soon I can express myself so much if I could post gifs and pictures.

But I still have emoji so that’s enough for now.

:smile::yum::hugs::wink:

(Always remember positivity is :key:)

1 Like

I’ve been tryign for Trust lvl 3 forever. Nope! Nary! Nothing!

1 Like

I wonder what’s keeping us from getting it I know it says it could take years but I don’t want to wait that long.

:scream_cat::cold_sweat::scream:

They usually give you a break if you post a link as long as you don’t go cray with them.

Oh I’ll have to try a link but I hope it doesn’t blow up on me.

I mean I separate the url with a few well-spaced places; you CAN get in trouble for this, but if you’re linking like the picture of a fuzzy bunny you probably won’t get in trouble.

I mean, who could say no to fuzzy bunnies?

1 Like

Or a small kitten it’s so fluffy I’m gonna die :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yeah, I’d have to agree that kittens are second in squee-ness only to nuclear war. O_O