The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

You can’t because the teams in the Pats division have been garbage!

It is like playing Rein vs Pharah on Ilios

2 Likes

I was going to say maybe the Steelers, but yeah they don’t have a ton of competition in their division.

1 Like

You know how easy it is to get to the play offs when you get those six games every year…
And they call him the “GOAT”
Please…

Vikings have a stronger division than the Pats

1 Like

Getting to the playoffs is a lot easier than winning 6 rings, but why haven’t the cowboys won a championship lately considering they are in the NFC lEast?
(Except for last year when the eagles were actually good).

Edit: this came across as a jab on the cowboys, my point was even tho the Patriots aren’t in the most difficult division they still have to get through the toughest teams in the AFC and then beat the best team in the NFC to win a ring.

1 Like

And they probably play them once in the regular season and again in the playoffs. Division is twice in the regular every year so six easy games…

There are lots of reasons. Years before the Giants were awesome. Before that the Eagles were pretty tough. Don’t forget Dak was a rookie three years ago. Zek was suspend mid season last year and finally this year we won the division.
I know my division isn’t the most tough but just about every year the road to the playoffs passes through the NFC east.

1 Like

Only 9 days remaining for the #MeiCNY redraw challenge, and I’m waiting for more entries to come.

I’d contribute, but I am no artist…

1 Like

Dude the giants haven’t been good in a very long time (7 years ago).
That was the year after bret farve played for the vikings.
Dang bro, time flies by so quickly.

1 Like

For the #MeiCNY redraw challenge, it’s going to end in 9 days = 20/2 at 11:59 pm (UTC +8).

And your fan artwork will be featured on my YouTube channel.

So far I only received a few entries.

Wow! When you put it like that it has been awhile…
Of course slow Zen ult seems like a long time ago to me.

1 Like

It’s like sports get you guys worked up like religion or politics, but it stops short of physical violence. I knew Mei had done the right thing by feeding you :ice_cream: .

How are you guys doing?

1 Like

You know what gets akaras more worked up than sports? Hamburgers.
Watch this…
Mc Donalds>Sparkys

1 Like

I’ll be at your place in less than thirty minutes the second you tell me your crossing streets. I’m already in your home town

2 Likes

We can not discuss that stuff…

This burger thing is going to divide this club in the worst way!

1 Like

OMG so exciting, you guys are meeting up! Raise your McDonald’s soda cups for a toast for me. :smiley:

It’s going to be a beat down!
This burger blasphemy must stop

1 Like

alliance>horde

1 Like

Yoho, what’s up guys❤️

2 Likes

Hi.
(20 Characters.)

2 Likes