The official Mei fanclub (v. 2.0)

This is why Hotaru left us! We a bunch of old folks. I’ll be 31 in April.

1 Like

I don’t feel old, but yeah I’m closer to 40 than I am to 20.

1 Like

I think she is 29, so she is no spring chicken. I really do miss her presence in here, the mei fan club isn’t quite the same without her.

1 Like

I feel the same.

Ditto. I haven’t given up on het just yet, I give her until the MHW event is over.

1 Like

Guys, I am very sorry but I have to call it an early night, my college needs me to interview somebody on very short notice. Good talking to ya, see you tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey everyone, got 10 more days to go for the #MeiCNY redraw challenge: Closing the thread

1 Like

I am much closer to 40 than you are, so try not to let it get you down. In the old days, being 30 was about as dangerous as 70 is right now. Medicine, hygiene and technology have brought us a long way forward in that regard.

Hotaru might really have left because I took over the club. It happened at virtually the same time. I don’t hold it against her, though I don’t understand the reason. Does make me sad, though.

She has been gone for close to a month before.
She’ll probably be back. It’s not your fault.

1 Like

I remember it pretty well. I got banned for 5 days for making a huge post that made a history argument. When I came back, Hotaru was gone. I don’t know if the two were connected, but I am not sure why she’d go from visiting regularly to never coming around. It might have been that the club changed into another club. That is, of course, just a guess.

I remember this whole thing well because it made me realize that unless you are exceedingly good at self control, you’ll get banned eventually unless you stay in a chat thread like the Mei and Mercy clubs. The clubs just have friends chatting with each other; the forums proper have all sorts of venomous hate-spewing, and it takes very even nerves NEVER to get wrapped up in it. Toridadog got banned that way, and so did Melke, the Mercy club’s most prolific member. I won’t go into how I feel about it, but at this point I just look at the clubs and nothing else. If I don’t, sooner or later I’ll be permanently banned.

1 Like

Not even. You are ruling out the possibility that she might be hurt, moving, having a rough patch in the relationship, no internet, enjoying other activities, or got a really rough job.
Personally I think she is going hard on the MHW event.

I cant believe how old we are… I am sad we are not in with what’s cool anymore. My step sister keeps useing the phrase “on set” I am guessing it is close to meaning “for real” but I ain’t down with the kids these days. Do they even say “down with” any more?

Have you seen the leaked Mei Talon skin yet?

1 Like

After, having an bad day at work and plus the Celtics blowing big leads like world champions. I’m very overall disappointed.

3 Likes

It could be worse… You could be a cowboy fan.

2 Likes

Indeed, but at the same time. How does Lady Luck not give them one chance at an Super Bowl title though. But gives the Patriots an dynasty. Weird

1 Like

Im not a huge fan of the cowboys, and by that I mean I hate them.
As far as the Celtics, I wouldn’t be too concerned if I was you.
You guys have Kyrie. He’s the most clutch player in the NBA in my opinion. You guys have a good chance of winning the east with him.

2 Likes

Maybe, but he’s out with an knee injury now after tonight’s game. Celtics play too much hero ball instead of team ball.

2 Likes

I don’t know, man. I go out with my mom and dad, and there’s a handsome guy with a pretty girl, they’re both obviously dressed up for a date, except they’re not even talking to each other, they’re sitting across from each other and poking away at cell phones.

Maybe I am an old fossil and can’t get with the times, but I can’t accept that.

If you look at the Cleveland Browns or the Buffalo Bills, it kinda makes one wonder how they have a fan base. The truth is, I don’t think it matters what team you root for, you pick up a beer, lay back after a hard day, and cheer. Chicago Cubs fans waited literally 100 years for their team to win a World Series. If they win, if they lose, it’s about being a fan around other fans.

Buffalo Bills, my friend.

Pats win so much at this point that a lot of people want another team to win. Doesn’t mean Tom Brady’s pockets are lonely, just means a lot of people are sick of him. xD

I haven’t followed basketball in a long time, but Celtics had Larry Bird, who was the only player who could stand toe to toe with Michael Jordan: the grandmaster of three pointers vs. the grandmaster of slam dunks. The Atlanta Olympics gathered all the superplayers into one Dream Team, America won the gold medal match by EIGHTY ONE POINTS in that Olympics.

Pretty much and kind of an bad mood from an bad day at work lol. Watching that game just made even more bitter in the end.

1 Like

Love 'em or hate them someone is always talking about 'em Americas team!

Easy! When one is caught cheating as many times as the Pats you know they are going to “win” some titles.

They could be talking to each other through the phones. Which is dumb…

You have seen the principal skinner meme right?
They are the ones who are wrong!

MEI TALON SKIN!!!

1 Like

Would like that Pats dynasty to come for different Boston team. Mostly the Celtics or Bruins because don’t really care about the Patriots overall lol.

2 Likes

I stopped caring when people started putting Tom on a pedestal. He is a good QB that is undeniable, but Belichick is a great coach. Did the Pats stop winning when Tom was suspend? That was all Belichick.

2 Likes