The Nexus Forge [Searching for YOU!]

]╬═══► Please add [ Jackster#7513 or Quinn#5186 ] on Discord for an invite to the server!

Well met stranger from the internet, and thank you for stumbling onto my post.

First of let me introduce myself, my name is Jackster and i’m the Founder and Leader of The Nexus Forge, we first started the community in May of 2018 and have grown strong and met so many wonderful people.

What’s your community about?

Our community is made up of gamers and aspiring creators from all over the globe who are looking for more fun, like-minded positive people to become apart of our growing family. Whether your a casual or competitive gamer or a creator of any kind WE WANT YOU!

Within our community we have regular events from Cards against Humanity to game specific events that are a lot of fun to participate in, these are hosted by our lovely staff every so often.

We ACCEPT both casual and competitive gamers, whatever your play style, whatever your rank!! everyone is needed to push the payload!!

What’s the requirements?

The only requirements to join us are to bring a positive attitude and a love for all things gaming.

For any Inquires please message Jackster (myself) on Discord (Located at the top of the post)

3 Likes

If you have an interest in conventions or just a nice place to play games, please do hop in and say hi, we’d love to have you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re growing quite quickly, if you’d like to be apart of a group of positive individuals please join our discord <3

Nice to see some new faces around, but there’s still plenty of room for more :wink:
Come say hi!

1 Like

We’re still searching for members of old and new <3

Come check us out! it’s free :smiley:

Great community for gamers who wants to socialize with other gamers!

Everyone come join for a good time! :smiley:

Get ready for the new competitive season by joining our community :slight_smile:

We’re also looking for Overwatch streamers to join us too :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

Joined a few days ago and so far very positive and encouraging atmosphere :)! Come join in on the fun!

2 Likes

We’d love to create an Overwatch team in the future <3

Growing strong <3

Really enjoyable folks so far. Had a fair amount of Overwatch games with people who were kind enough to give pointers etc too!

1 Like

Always happy to help <3

Cant wait for more awesome people to jump in and join the fun :slight_smile:

Hey! Yeah you, do you like gaming? Then join this community, we have people who play all sorts of games. Dont think about it, just join for a good time :smiley:

1 Like

Getting quite a few Overwatch players now :slight_smile: it’s a blast! come in and join the fun <3

Welcome to our community Safehaven <3

I am interested in this group. I’m strictly casual and just looking for some friends to play with when I do play Overwatch. If that’s all right, then I must admit that I can’t find a way to send you a message on Discord. How does one go about finding your channel?

1 Like

Hey there my Discord tag is in the top of the post <3 and strictly casual is fine to we want to appeal to both audiences of casual and competitive alike <3

I joined this group a couple of weeks ago and have had lots of fun with other like minded people playing Overwatch. Different levels of people, but all great to play with.

We’re growing quite rapidly now and are always searching for new members to join our wonderful family,

Side note you do not have to be a creator to join our wonderful community you can just be a gamer <3 we all are at heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m looking for more people to lurk, so aspiring streams come say hi :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Growing into something truly amazing :slight_smile: