The new Moira changes are awesome!

I did play my fair share of Moira and, at the beginning, she was fun, but she started to be really boring to play at some point. I avoid playing her because she’s not the most useful support either. If I do play her, it’s because the enemy team counters me too much (as Ana, Bap) or if I feel like the team needs more heal, I would change from Lucio/ Zen/ Mercy to Moira.
The live version offers only 2 things: healing and damage. Nothing else. And the fade is only used selfishly to be faster or escape from certain situations.
But this rework… it changes everything!

NERF - Requires you to aim more so this change is really good! This should please everybody!

NERF - Requires you to think twice before throwing a orb! People can’t get killed so easily unless they don’t pay attention to where the orb is.
Before it did 50 dmg overall in a 4 meters radius. Even if 150 may seem like a lot of damage, 3 meters radius is so much smaller that some people think.

This… this is amazing.
I see some people say it’s broken. And I get it. In theory, it really is broken. But in practice? It’s so insanely hard to pull of! You have to time it perfectly, and for that you need to have knowledge on all heroes! Their abilities and ultimates! You can’t just fade whenever you feel like it, you need to conserve it for saving a team mate! But you can’t be focused on your team mates too much because you risk dying.
I love this change so much! I was always the type of player to risk mt hp to save a teammate and this is what the new ability is!
High risk! High reward!
No more selfish fade! Now you try to save your teammates!
No more “Omg Moira stop doing dps and heal us!!”. Now it will be “Omg you saved me Moira! You are insane!”
I mean, yea… I know you can still use it selfishly… but will it the best way to use it? No.

I am here making this post to encourage Blizzard to go through with this rework! I like this change and I want it to go live!

Some adjustment may be needed, sure, like the cooldown may need to be increased a bit.
And if this change will prove to be too much then there will be many options left:

1. It can only cleanse abilities/ultimates but it cannot block damage.
  2. It makes team mates immune for only 1 sec and it doesn’t cleanse anything. ex: you can be antied and get saved for 1 sec but after that second is over you are still antied.
  3. Remove the teamwork aspect. The 1 second invulnerability remains to only Moira. - but this will just encourage more to use fade selfishly.

But I really hope these cases won’t be an option. I really REALLY want to try the new Moira in competitive. I feel like she will be so much fun to play!

And lastly but not least, thank you Blizzard! This idea is amazing and I truly appreciate you trying these new things!

I think if they decide to keep the fade rework, they would have to adjust the cooldown. Its a bit too spamable for what it can do. When used correctly its basically a mini Ult.