The new inactivity rules are extreme

What kind of human waste actually seeks to do this?

Players who use botting accounts for reselling purposes will afk in spawn. Maybe handful people who like to grief low ranked games too.

Because high ranked players like to buy bronze accounts for smurfing and bronze to gm purposes.

People don’t believe this, but its true. I have seen entire stacks in around the 1200 SR range doing this. I have accounts and roles from that range up to around 2570 - I can tell when a “Bronze” team is playing like a bunch of Diamonds. Even Plats do this (in stacks, most could not pull out from that range solo) believe it or not. I have even had a few admit it to me.

Players will always find ways to grief other people in video games. It’s like a rule. :disappointed:

And then some are in it for the money. I heard the sales are very good too… a shame.

1 Like

So… was this broken again this patch or was it just never fixed? Got kicked while being spawn camped even though I was moving and doing damage (in spawn). If I left I would have pretty much instantly died. Missed the chat message and never saw anything else say I would get kicked. REALLY annoying this is a thing when they just increased the comp leaver penalties.

1 Like

It’s just the sad result of a horrible game design that allows one team to get to the enemy spawn and keep them there for the duration of the match.

A solid game design would be to let both teams out of the spawn at the same time for ALL game modes, like with most other FPS games.

That is intentional on their part. Why? Nobody knows.

EDIT:

This is a necro thread.

Y E A R S

L A T E R

1 Like

You know I WAS wondering why there was a blue post.
We very rarely have blue posts.

As long as you didn’t delete previous version.