The "Mercy" Situation

Dude, I literally posted an image of a highly rated comment vouching for a revert. I also showed video proof of how Mercy’s old rez worked. I know you guys hate it and all, but the whole lying thing just because you’re filled with hatred is crazy. Also, the pro scene is just a bunch of whiny kids, they aren’t special nor do they make up the majority of players.

Its abyssmal community management on Blizzard’s half. I just wish we could get the community unified enough to actually do something about this, otherwise they’re going to continue to treat us like children.

3 Likes

You are aware that it’s not just the pro players that weren’t liking mass resurrection or resurrect as a whole, right? also, most casual players that play this game don’t even think about these kind of things. They just assume that the devs know what they are doing, so they don’t even have an opinion about these topics anyway.

2 Likes

2% of the community but this part of the community is composed by the best players in overwatch

Who cares? Video games aren’t just for the top 2 %, and you act as if they are not biased.

If there is a thing that it’s sure ,is that they aren’t biased like you are biased

Again, acting as if you know. I didn’t realise you were a mind reader.

I mean, we’ve had racist and homophobic OWL players, but naaah, they couldn’t be biased. They couldn’t have flaws.

It’s clear that you are biased you insult pro players for saying the truth about mercy and you can’t accept that no one like rez

2 Likes

Aight, I’m done with this convo, it’s plain to see I’m talking to a wall.

Yes that they can have flaws but since they are the one that understand the game probably they know what it’s balance and what it’s not

1 Like

Want to know how I know rez can work. Another shooter has made it work. Its different in many ways, but it still is a shooter.

Battlefield is a game where there are multiple squads going against one another. These squads have classes and one is Medic. Medics have shots or defibrillators (depending on which one you are playing), and they revive dead teammates.

Battlefield is just a bigger team base shooter, and they got rez to work

Sorry for errors. At work

But battlefield 4 and overwatch aren’t the same thing, so you know just because one thing work in battlefield 4 it doesn’t mean that this thing will work on ow

2 Likes

I said they had similarities. Battlefield is just a massive team base shooter.

No they aren’t similar the only aspect in common is the first person vision

1 Like

They are both team shooters. Overwatch you have the 2 teams. Battlefield you have all the small teams going against one another.

you lost the battle get over it.

1 Like

So dont play her unless you enjoy her. Problem solved.

1 Like

If you do not want to chip in anything usefull to the discussion then please just ignore this thread. Its not hurting you

I am biased against pro players. I despise them. For them, it isn’t a game, its a job. And efficiency is everything in a job or workplace so if it means stagnating a game to remain on top they will do that.

3 Likes

Streamers and OWL players want current Mercy fixed, so idk. I mean, the part of the player base with a direct line to Blizzard has already stated that Rez on cooldown is the problem. Apparently Blizzard isn’t above plugging their ears to them, too, when it comes to criticism about their ‘successful’ rework.