The "Mercy" Situation

Nobody likes bieng killed by something in the game. Should we remove that?
I hate nanoboosted gangi. Should we remove that?

5 Likes

It’s more of an argument than “waaah, I don’t like it”.

1 Like

You must be blind for not understand how much old mercy was hated by everyone expect for one-trick mercy pkayers

They should bring back mass rez with Los and a cast time of 0.8s
Now, if an Hammon Ult on the point, if you go to try to res, you explode —> Perfect counter

5 Likes

Wow, can you send me the statistics for “everyone except one-trick Mercy players”. You must work for Bliz or something, knowing that everyone hated it.

So basically mercy will become a troll pick

Do you see the irony? You say no one liked it, yet someone suggests a way to counter and you say that counter will make it a troll pick. This just shows your only argument is blind hatred.

1 Like

Old posts , streamers on twitch ,youtube videos . You can find that everywhere

Ohhh, so that’s everyone huuh? Enlightening.

No not the counter but how you make rez work ,this will make her a troll pick

https://gyazo.com/1cfbf5f56fb3af2615c07dea42338437

Look, look, I found a flaw in your “everyone” argument. This person and 121 others thought she should be reverted.

2 Likes

Not with a new E ability. (Big lap/cleanse ability/boost healing)

And i preferred the Mercy troll pick, because if you were good, you felt usefull and the team honored you.

The reason because Rez was ok in the game, it was because it was an Ultimate, and everyone was ok with that (Rez as ULTIMATE). None tought that it would become an ability.

3 Likes

No , old mercy was just an hated troll pick i remember people on pc always asking mercy players to switch

1 Like

None said to me to change when i played Mercy in that time.
Maybe you weren’t so good as Mercy, i don’t know.

I never played her lol it’s symply what i have seen at that time

Then maybe they weren’t so good as Mercy.

And if someone told you to change BEFORE the match begins, ignore. They can’t say if you are good or not.
And if your pick isn’t good, you see it and switch.

It’s pointless to argue with these people. They will never accept the fact that people didn’t like mass resurrection, like a big portion of the pro scene which made it clear that it is no fun to win teamfights just to have them being nullified by a braindead easy to use ultimate that didn’t require much skill at all to get high value out of it, which also gave hardly any counterplay unless you had a very organized team.

3 Likes

With mercy there isn’t so much difference from a bad to a good mercy player symply because mercy has a low skill floor and a low skill ceiling

So it is true you never played her.

Pro scene: 2% of the community.
Who cares

3 Likes

Tell me a difference that is hard to fix for a mercy player