The "Mercy" Situation

Tying rez to valk could fix many things indeed. It could even solve this problem of how her ult is boring, and the rez every 30 seconds. I just hope if it goes in that direction her E isnt bad.

1 Like

the thing about her E would be hard to implement since you kinda have to have some ‘mediocre’ ability you will not regret not having during valk in rez’s stead.

it’s sad how she had to make a censored version of the vid cause other attempts to share it were called defamatory by Blizz…

Also the fact that she came up as a topic multiple times, apparently. They will never run from this mess. They need to fix the situation or it with forever haunt them.

Well look at the bright side. This censored version is still up so that means that its forum friendly.

would there be footage of this?
i hope this becomes a trend

they cant IP block people IRL

2 Likes

dps mercy is literelly the only thing she has that is a change of pace from constantly healing,something that can be fun at least. The rare cases i use mercy i definitly heal,but i do much more dps then i used to.

its also the only real way to get potg with her these days. She has nothing going for her ,spectacle wise.

1 Like

Well I dont think they will fix it with another rework sadly. I think they personally think she is fine, and when a few months go by again they will nerf something else.

I think this will continue sadly. They nerf a thing or 2. Community says she’s fixed. Then a few more months go by, and everyone is up at arms again cause she is OP.

Even with the other healers getting buffed nothing much will change sadly. Not until rez is off E.

No way in hell theyll revert mercy. Blizz wont just throw away the work theyve done and start over because thats just to much work for a small indie company and theyd have to admit they made a mistake which again will not happen.

Not once did I say let’s just revert her. Please read then comment. Also, I still find it funny when they call themselves a indie company.

Thing is now with the new nerf to healing Mercy pulling out her gun will be more usefull during Vallk than healing.

I think it really resonates with me because I honestly don’t want to play Mercy anymore for the bad rep I get for being a “Mercy main”.

I now go to Ana or Zenyatta or something else if I feel I can avoid it.

I have my profile on private cause people see my hours and yell at me cause I go Moira or Zen instead of Mercy. Now its private, and I play any healer I want without them shouting I have no game sense due to playing Mercy.

It sadly happens.

1 Like

How would you guys fix her?

Replace rez with kharazim’s divine palm (maaaaybe put on ult or a long cooldown). Possibly revert heal nerf. Possibly remove damage boost if palm is too much utility.

1 Like

It’s a interesting idea :thinking:

Well the new healing nerf makes it impossible to heal through damage you could before. If they wanted to make her more useless they succeeded.

1 Like

They will nerf her till she falls out of the meta and then dont do anything with her for the next 2 years or so. The balance team has no idea what they do it seems.

4 Likes

Okay, but lets say you use Grav Dragon and Zen or Lucio ults and saves his team, so you combo again. You are still using 4 ults.
How strange that supports, designed to save people have ults that save their teams? Why would Blizzard do this, I will never know. Saving people, pshhhh

the difference between them using their ults and mercy using hers is that their ults are proactive, they can’t use their ult after a fight is already lost, after they team got wiped and get value out of it. Mercy’s ult on the other hand refreshes the fight instantly with ult economy being in favor of the team that has mercy.

Not to mention besides ‘killing them LOOOOL’ Transcendence and soundbarrier have counters, Transcendence cannot heal through burst dmg of tracer’s pulse bomb, doomfists meteor strike, d’va’s bomb, widow hanzo headshots, junkrat’s tire, not to mention is made useless by ana’s grenade. Also he has to be near his allies to make it effective. Sound barrier is easily countered by emp and high dmg ults like pharah’s roadhog’s, dragon, he can’t defend through those ults. Mercy:… ‘just kill her/them again lol’. There’s nothing you can do in order to stop the effectiveness of mercy’s mass rez except tap in your ult economy and spend some. Especially if it’s back to 6v6. This is why it’s never coming back.