The "Mercy Bingo"

Well, clearly that wasn’t bingo. There weren’t even cards

10 Likes

Me neither, I subscribed to her just to downvote every video lol

If only. Let’s just all enjoy some apple juice and snacks together. Too bad there are people here trying to stir things up for no reason.

3 Likes

Hmm, if I would take a guess, I would probably be the blunt, truthful facts, being spoken that you personally don’t agree with. She sounds completely fine to me. Almost zen like even. Funny that. :slight_smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

I’m not doing that. I just don’t watch her videos.

2 Likes

And that, ladies and gentleman, is why mercy spammers are insufferable to talk to.

No, you guessed it wrong. I just don’t like her voice and intonations.

9 Likes

I don’t have that kind of energy to deliberately subject myself to something I don’t like.

There always is. But-- apple juice is tasty, don’t mind me.

If you don’t look at things you do not like then you live in an echo chamber and I will never let myself live in a full echo chamber where there are not opposing views to mine. It is my right not to agree with them though, but it is important to hear or read them.

1 Like

Anyways blah blah thread’s not productive nor conducive to actual discussion because what would we talk about here besides agree or disagree to a video that’s bound to stir things up. Like just fully go off I guess but how is this something that will help either side

2 Likes

I read them too, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t watch videos of people I dislike-- I’d rather read a transcript or a watered-down description.

(I read plenty here on the forums when there’s constructed opinions)

1 Like

It sounds to me like she is speaking through her nose and I find that somewhat annoying.

I rather watch a Mercy video from another YouTuber.

Anyone posting that youtube’s channel video isn’t looking for a discussion, they are looking to have someone be like HUH LET’S REVERT MERCY! because that is the entire theme to that youtube’s channel.

6 Likes

I’m looking only for the sweat likes from that lol.

1 Like

Apple juice is where it’s at.

Indeed, but just in case, I’ve got a whole bucket of milano’s cookies, and I’m not afraid to use em!

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

To be honest, I have no idea who this YouTuber nor have I watched any of her videos.

I just find the YouTuber as a person annoying. The way how she speaks do I find very annoying. (It’s like she speaks through her nose.)

2 Likes

When did I ever s-post? What? Also, I started my youtube channel years ago lol.

8 Likes

You only gained track when you started sh posting about Mercy every damn day.
I too miss Mercy, but reality must sink in at some point or another for all of us. Mercy will be like this for a very long time and it’s time to play the new meta.

At what cost? Like homie just make a non-inflammatory game if you want to farm likes LMAO

Lol. Nothing being said about the contents of the linked video… Everything is about Ari’s voice. Go figure…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hun, I have covers with hundreds of thousands of views, a couple with over a mil. Don’t be delusional.

8 Likes