The "Mercy Bingo"

As someone who is known here as a “beacon of positivity for both sides” this post doesn’t put you in a good light Jelly, quite honestly. My opinion.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

i frequent these forums and know that they are said about mercy mains. i also explained why i said she is a mouth-piece; never did i say the talking points in her video made her a mouth piece. the fact that she makes those videos to begin with is what makes her a mouth piece

i wouldn’t want to be called a mouth piece for a hive mind. that’s why im not one lol

i disagree completely with some of the mercy mains arguments on balance changes but it doesn’t mean that they should be insulted though

I really think the community (or the forums rather) has come to its conclusion on Aria Rose (RosenAria???) it’s got to the point where everyone knows what side they’re on, those who want Mercy reverted treat her word like gospel and see no flaws in her arguments, and those who hate the idea of reverted Mercy/Mercy in general completely disregard any valid arguments she makes.

Short point said long, post like OPs don’t change anyone’s opinion and just bring people our of their respective camps to yell at each other.

I know

I like the cast of beat, honestly. It’s very aesthetic. But what I’m saying is that I agree; all support ults can be boiled down to that. Like yeah i sure love making someone glow blue while they get all the glory hahaha

It’s tea… And critique; not insults.

I wanna bet like 10 million pounds that you will change your mind after reading this post. JUST READ IT!!

I agree completely; it’s what I’ve been saying. Videos like these do not even try to sway people on the fence or on the opposition (like a rhetorical work should do). Rather, they only appeal to people who already agree.

The video wasn’t even intended to be on the forums… You can’t be saying this and that when Aria wasn’t the one that posted it on the forums. She made the video for the people who watch her channel. She didn’t even say that it was intended to sway anyone’s opinion…

I actually don’t get that crap so you’re a lover of true fair and fun balance? and yet your only interest is mercy, at least edit it like that

a Lover of True,Fair (keepo) and Fun Mercy Balance.

This is simply my opinion, and I did not insult or get mad at anyone who enjoys her, I’m just saying my thoughts on her videos👌

And if I insulted you by doing that, then I’m sorry. But I have always thought that about her vids, this isn’t the first time.

Jelly can have opinions and say them, better then hiding it and putting on a mask. I have never put on one, I always say what I think😉

She/he recently just made a thread about Roadhog balance… Lol

25 posts is a very generous estimation…

Imagine Roadhog bugfix didn’t happen and then? I would be crystal clear right. and 1 post of hundreds isn’t really a love of true fair and fun balance.

They are new. :stuck_out_tongue: . Give them some time.

Their signature is just a dig at the balancing team and a sure way to meet the 20 character requirement

Signatures are common on other forums (and usually have their own input box) but no one else really uses them here

I think I was about right.
Someone just gave the toxicity a starlight kick…

(I’m very sorry.)

It’s not only a dig to the balance team but also to the players who are knowing this player in the forums and are knowing what he’s specifically wirting about.

Evidently you don’t. You think you know mercy mains, but you’re so far showing that you know nothing about them, outside of seeing them as a target for ridicule, generalization (hive mind), and insults.

But you didn’t explain why this makes her a mouthpiece “for a hive mind.” You specifically called her a mouthpiece of a hive-mind, presumably as an insult. You certainly worded it in a way that one would read as being malicious. You do realize that right? So allow me to repeat my first question, once more.

How does someone listing common negative remarks said against Mercy mains, automatically constitute them as a “mouthpiece for a hive mind?

You are correct here. But going by what you previously said, are you saying that anyone who is a “mouthpiece” automatically means that they speak for a “hivemind?” Sorry, I’m confused with how you think that mouthpieces and hive-minds go together in this case.

So you have admitted that you don’t want to be called a “mouthpeice for a hive-mind”. But you called Aria Rose a “mouthpiece for a hive-mind.”

By your logic though, the only reason you too aren’t a mouthpeice for a hive-mind is because

Oh, so by that logic, if Aria doesn’t want to be called “a mouth piece for a hive mind”, that means that she isn’t one either right? And we can further conclude, you were just insulting her. Is that what I’m understanding?

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

Meanwhile blizz ignores thread…cause they’ve known that some people are unhappy with her for a year now…they don’t need the reminders…

I can, because it’s still publicly on her channel. That leaves her open to critique. In fact, her “i’ll try to keep it pg haha no feelings get hurt!!!” is clearly an address towards people who disagree with her because people who agree with her wouldn’t need that disclaimer. The whole video is implicitly addressed towards dissenters but only functions to alienate them.