Closing the thread

Basic sketch:

https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ab219/Lynnera_2009/0/d7e9204f-a7d8-4329-b7da-a8095df924e2-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Will slowly finish over the coming days but figured I’d share some progress.

1 Like

Oooooo looking good!

1 Like

Thanks! A lot of changes will happen between now and the finished product, ha.

2 Likes

Just wanna check, any progress made so far?

And also try to invite your friends for this challenge.

1 Like

(Lynn’s sketch)

2 Likes

12 more days to go till the challenge ends!

1 Like

I would love to do these art challenges!

But I don’t think three circles and a stick count as art…

I have been very sick the past few weeks but I am going to push myself to finish my sketch within the next day or so. My apologies for the late reply :c

Ok. Lynn

But don’t forget, 7 days remaining.

You too, Bloggerman.

1 Like

I already forgot about it :sweat_smile:

But in my defense, I had a 55 hour work week the last few weeks and then I’m too tired to start drawing behind my computer.

1 Like

Challenge is almost ending! 3 days left

1 Like

Oh if I can find time I’ll see if I can get my adobe illustrator skills to work too! Great initiative!

2 Likes

Here’s something I quickly made. It’s not exactly a masterpiece, but I hope you like it nevertheless.

(I’m not going to color it. Drawing this alone was already pretty hard with my aching joints atm.)

6 Likes

That’s amazing! :star:

3 Likes

Great job!

And also, don’t forget to check out my Mei fan skin: Delete the thread, sorry

1 Like

3 Likes

The challenge has ended. So, your art will be featured in my YouTube video on 21/2 or 22/2

1 Like

Thank you for hosting, during the process of completing my submission Krita (the program I use) crashed and the auto save function backtracked so far that I lost the will to completed it. I love these types of contests and I hope to see more in the future. I don’t want this featured but this is what was left after the crash:

https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ab219/Lynnera_2009/0/6d498ecb-6ad3-4a9c-8215-158ae482953d-original.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Don’t worry Lynn, I’ll be using ur unfinished with black lines version.

You still got another redraw challenge next time, this time will be based on my Mei fan skin.

Oh, and also, I added u as a Battle net friend too

2 Likes

I will add you when I get back onto battle.net. I’ve been sick (again…) and don’t have the energy to play ;-;