The June Joust skin waiting room

The next 200 token skin will be revealed today very soon. How do you think will it look?

To be honest id like to see a Widow skin with a knight helm and visor. Her hair could be replaced with an ormanent like in the new Archives skins.

If you are a little short on the tokens, remember to watch the June Joust tournament which will give the OWL Mercy skin, a spray in the future and as always the tokens.

3 Likes

has it been confirmed that we will get a new skin?

1 Like

It’s about time Widowmaker got a new skin.

1 Like

I don’t think that she will get a new skin i mean she got 2 new skins this year.
But it would be cool because im a widowmaker main.

1 Like

My hopes aren’t very high, but… come on D.Va!
:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It is

1 Like

Two skins in a row this year was not enough? xD

2 Likes

thanks, now im hyped

1 Like

looks at Echo

1 Like

could this be the sym skin?

1 Like

It was sarcasm, but I don’t blame anyone for not picking up on it.

I’m actually a little irked she got so many skins one after another when she already has a ton.

-inserts Symmetra comment-

2 Likes

Both Widow and Sym skins were teased for the near future but since the statue is for Widow i has a higher chance that Widow will get it and Sym will have a Summer Games skin.

1 Like

I am just reacting to that “it´s about time” thing. I don´t mind heroes to get more skins in a row.

2 Likes

yeah that makes sense, still gotta keep some hope for the sym mains

1 Like

“We’re really gunning for a new victory pose.”

2 Likes

I hope it’s literally anyone other than Widow. She’s gotten two skins this year back to back. We have 32 heroes in the game. I am so tired of the same heroes getting skins.

McCree is even more guilty. I get that non-event skins don’t really count, but would love to see a skin for someone else.

1 Like

:gun: :ok_hand: :dancer:

2 Likes

Excuse me… what are we waiting for?

1 Like

Cute Widow skin please…

1 Like

She got a brand new skin 2 events in a row…. And both of them are great.

1 Like