The "it's just QP" trolls

I think you really should do yourself a favor and actually read the ToS Blizzard has provided you with. You clearly show you haven’t. You are using Blizzards servers and have to abide by their rules to use their equipment. I still find it baffling that you don’t understand it’s not just the act of typing it in chat. I apologize for not having including this in the original post, I know common sense is no longer common and it’s a skill these days but you also have to be doing the actions of trolling/throwing. From what I’ve seen it’s 9/10 the people who say that lovely saying that are actually the ones who are trolling/throwing/grieving however you want to put it.

exactly. “It’s just QP” translates almost exactly 1 to 1 into “I’m going to just try and get head shots with Widowmaker and you all can just do whatever you want”

That’s toxic behavior in a team based, objective oriented game mode.

Want to just get kill while ignoring anything else? Go play TDM. Want to grief comp/QP? Get reported.

hahah im not trying to insult anyone i actually used to be this OP.
I GOT TILTED AND ANGRY AT PEOPLE IN GAME.

THEN I MADE A POST ON THE FOURM CRING ABOUT OTHERS PLAY

then i got shut down on that fourm. i thought about what people had said there and i turnmed a new leaf. now i just use report and dont say anything.

as im suggesting to this kid.

sorry to offend the vets

3 Likes

Its not though. It really isn’t. If it was the ability to ever do so would have been hard coded into the game. Its just your opinion. 4 tanks would have been reportable 6 months ago then. It really is just your opinion and if you’ve been reporting people based on your opinion of whether their hero choice means they’re throwing the game then please stop, you’re wrong and violating tos.

2 Likes

Those people are also close to you and generally your friends. Therefore you would be a group and it would be OK at that point. Quite irrelevant to the conversation actually.

Well given that they get punished somewhat frequently, it seems like I’m not wrong.

Interesting comps are fine. But if you’re loading into a game with 4dps and 2 empty slots, and you and your duo are going 5th and 6th dps, then yeah, you’re the problem.

Just go play the proper game mode? Why is that so difficult?

2 Likes

Not sure about the last part. There is no offense in what you have said. I merely included it because its apart of who my parents are sums up the kind of guidelines I had to follow is all.

so report them if you want?

what are you trying to achieve her mang? im literally not trying to hate here im saying you should relax about the game.

blizzard doesnt even really support its ToS as we have seen when they comment on what is a bannable offence.

you can get uspet and let trolls win or you can move on. like i said before many people just mess around when they play sports, why do you excpect differntly here??
and as a side note i mostly solo que :wink:

1 Like

You aren’t really suggesting anything. You are misreading the post as if it’s a grievance post instead of an awareness and to help join together and remove this toxicity from the game. But from what I’ve seen you support their ridiculous actions in QP, because after all it’s just QP.

Semper Fi my fellow devil dogs!

You aren’t really suggesting anything. You are misreading the post as if it’s a grievance post instead of an awareness and to help join together and remove this toxicity from the game. But from what I’ve seen you support their ridiculous actions in QP, because after all it’s just QP.

Semper Fi my fellow devil dogs!

oh so this is a facebook anti bullying post my bad lol

1 Like

You’re sure doing alot of complaining for something that’s not a grievance post

4 Likes

i can honestly say i think “it’s just QP” sometimes. Though i understand it sucks i complained about the match making in Quick play because i got 2 bronze and a silver on my team when the other team had 3 gold and a plat. so i sympathize. The only time i really think “Its just quickplay” is after playing comp for hours. it give me a chance to relax and unwind.

According to your points your making through your posts, I should be reported for queuing into a game and not picking healer when there are 5 other dps? So if I quit and the team is now starting 5v6, do I deserve a report for that?

2 Likes

The situation is in the description

youtu.be/3HVNpDqjiQE

This is me throwing. And yes, it’s just Quickplay, and you don’t get to try plays like this in comp.

How is my post irrelevant?
I said my opinion on the “it’s just qp”. But it’s a diffrent opinion than yours, I guess that’s why you say it’s irrelevant.

3 Likes

Yes its reportable today. But tomorrow if stylosa posts a video of the bastion meta its reportable if you don’t in QP. (Seriously, I wish the season would just start, salt and try hards are fine and comical, but the idea that they’re brigading with reports on people that won’t play to this season’s meta is scary and like a weird harassment thing. Maybe QP needs a restraining order against comp.)

2 Likes

Absolutely, even Overwatch says report them, even in QP.
twitter dot com/PlayOverwatch/status/966833297484431361

1 Like

You’re bringing up mmr as if that’s relevant to the conversation… You had no opinion to the topic at hand whatsoever other than telling us that you try to win in every game mode. Also you are much better off having 5v6 than a 6v6 match with someone just feeding, giving them their ults.

If I go Winston and constantly diving you and killing you, how are you practicing?

Not sure how people along the lines of this thread got it into their head that we are referring to the meta and hero picks and if they aren’t picking them we are crying about it or they are trolling/throwing because that’s definitely not the case, those are just false assumptions and misrepresentations of the post.

1 Like