The Hypocrisy with Mercy/Why a Rework would be healthier for the game

Stop asking for reverts. I dont want a revert. A lot of us dont want a revert. You’re not getting a revert. Knock it off.

1 Like

And I’ll do the same here.

They’ve never specifically said they’d never do a revert.

They effectively said that at that point in time they felt she wouldn’t require a revert in the future.

Plus, we’re not exactly asking for a revert. We’re asking for a rework that puts Res back on Q, that’s not a rework unless they revert every change they’ve done to her and went back to Pre-Rework Mercy.

Not sure how much more direct it can get than “But I’d like to put the notion that Mercy will be reverted to rest”.

I don’t care that you don’t want one.

I want a revert, as do a large amount of Mercy players. I’m speaking for them. Not you.

We aren’t sick of the threads nor Mercy herself, even when she was mandatory we were fine, what we are tired of is you stating the same thing over and over, these forums are a privilege and the community managers pride themselves in stating so, your privilege should be taken away because:

1.- you are unreasonable in your pleas
2.- you keep spamming the same thing over and over again
3.- you insult devs, users and even the community managers themselves

Here is a flag hoping actions are taken against you

1 Like

Do you know how many times Blizzard has gone back on things they’ve said or done?

Please tell me where I was insulting the devs or players in my original post?

It’s not a large amount though. It’s a few of you and you guys are just more vocal than the rest are.
If I go look back at the last 200 reverb mercy threads, I’m betting they came from about 25 people.

1 Like

Do you think they’re showing any signs of renegeing on that?

I think neither of us would be here in this thread if they were.

“The devs have changed their mind before” is pretty flimsy, tbh.

Most people did not want a rework. We complained and kicked our feet. Did it do anything? No, they still went ahead and reworked Mercy.

1 Like

They haven’t. Then again, they’ve not been very communicative lately.

I’m simply trying to get my point across why I believe it’s healthier to go this route and trying to get that point to the devs in hopes they’ll consider it.

It’s really not flimsy, it shows that the devs could be persuaded.

20,000 post’s later people are still trying, jesus you guys are relentless. Just give up already. They arn’t going to change anything.

1 Like

The title is worded wrong btw. What you’re suggesting is a rework. Blizzard have never said that they will not bring back mass Resurrect.

Right here, not only is it completely not true but incredibly shortsighted, Mercy has been one of the heroes who the devs have paid the most attention for more than a year, if they took an approach you dislike doesn’t mean they are neglecting her or being hypocrites, they said she was fine, the mercy cult decided they were wrong and kept pushing

Well 11 nerfs and still being OP sounds like negligence to me. Think the OP is trying to say that the devs don’t know how to fix Mercy.

1 Like

The drum has been beaten on for a year now. If anything that convinces them exists, it would have been said already.

Instead, Mercy got a heal nerf.

So… I can’t point out something that’s being truthful?

I’m not being rude to the devs or anything of the likes.

I’m merely pointing out that the reasoning for the rework just doesn’t stand. It’s hypocritical to say it’s disheartening to play against Resurrect so it required a rework but not any other ultimate.

And they are being negligent towards Mercy, they’re not dealing with the core problem here.

They don’t know how to fix Mercy for everyone to be happy, that is true, however, her current iteration makes me and several people more than happy, so what is your point?

Nerf Mercy.

20Hpsplz

Yeah, I’m just so used to the whole revert thing.

Changed it to rework.

No, you are repeating some that has been said countless times and has been proven wrong over time, the reasons for the rework are perfectly viable and have made this game much more enjoyable for a lot of people, maybe not you but at some point decisions need to be made and that’s what they did, again, you might not be happy with the state of mercy but a lot of people is and that amount is much much bigger