The hypocrisy of this experimental and why are they lying to us?

There’s a difference between panic buffs intended to dislodge GOATs and double barrier resulting in unintended killing power, and buffing heroes that obviously need the help.

It’s a pretty clear who they targeted and their reasoning behind it. Nothing hypocritical.

1 Like

Where? Saying what the heck are you on about? Asking if you’re going to answer the question and if not just saying you don’t want a meaningful discussion? If anything you’re the one who insulted me.

Only after that did I say you have nothing to say other than toxic garbage. And judging by your post history I was right.

I asked and you literally lost your cool and insulted me. Go look at your posts.

Since you don’t get it I listed the majority of those heroes as bad, or in a good place right now. Implying why would they need nerfs if they’re bad or balanced. I know you’re probably trolling but I’m having funm

3 Likes

It is hypocritical because there is no differentiation. There is no reason to take back something because X thing and then not take another that exist for the exact same reason.

You were the first one to directly insult me, I only said that I wouldn’t pay more attention to you and that pissed you off so you said I only said toxic garbage, there is no more to it you can’t hide it, it’s right there and I will repost it as many times as necessary.

Again, ironic coming from the person who got triggered first, and uses the word garbage more than anything as already proven.

I didn’t, I asked you the same thing and you also didn’t answer so I said I would ignore you and then you went on to insult me for no reason at all other than you got angry for being called out.

Sure I’m the one who doesn’t get it except that everything you said is wrong :man_shrugging: And that is why I replied to that but of course your own response to it was “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON ABOUT???”.

I’m not, I’m exposing you.

It seems they did a lot of burst damage targeting. Which is shocking to see occur considering burst has been supported for awhile now. It’ll be interesting to see which nerfs are enough or not.

I’m looking at the rest of the thread, and uh…

Would that be so bad?

2 Likes

Absolutely heavenly tbh

Hitscan is the issue, and soldier is underperformng.

Nope you also said directly that “Nothing good would come out of paying attention to you” that’s an insult bud.

Sure, I’m the one who got triggered first. I asked if were gonna answer the question and if you don’t want to have a meaningful discussion just say so, then you say you’re gonna ignore me and nothing good will come from giving me attention. And just look at your post history, you clearly have a background of unnecessary aggression to others.

Why would I answer when I’m the one that asked you? I was genuinely curious and you did nothing but dodge the question, and you say I didnt answer?

A’ight its midnight and I’m tired. Goodnight, thanks for entertaining me Vendamar

Except that is not, since you didn’t asnwer me and your response to my posts were mostly the word garbage and WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON ABOUT, then I am perfectly justified to say that nothing good will come out of paying attention to you. Then you get angry and say that I only say toxic garbage, you got pissed and snapped.

Yes you were because you insulted me, I never insulted you at all.

Sure after you said “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ON ABOUT” So I asked you the same question because I too was genuinely curious and I pointed out the fact of how ironic it was given that your responses were not in the slightest a meaningful discussion.

This is not a meaningful discussion.

No, I only defend myself from people exactly like you. These forums are filled with toxic individuals such as yourself. And may I point out how ironic it is that you say that, after you insulted me only because I said I was going to ignore you, talk about “unnecessary aggression to others”.

If you didn’t have anything to hide then you would’ve answered my question but you didn’t, didn’t you? You “asked” me if I wanted to have a meaningful discussion and so I pointed out that that was not what you were doing so I decided to ignore you, then you got triggered and insulted me by saying I only said toxic garbage.

Sure, thanks for showing everyone who you really are…

Soldier is still trash against tanks and Hog. His little bullets are the least dangerous thing for tanks. Don’t forget that Soldier effectively has no ultimate.

That’s what I like to read about on first posts, thoughts of reprisal and revenge.

Yeah, someone needs their diaper changed. Not gonna say who.

So much salt in this thread lol.

*pulls hotdog and fries. With ketchup.

Well since this thread seems pretty…garbage-ed…seems like a fine place to make a request:

Could Orisa get a cute/casual skin like other heroes? I know it’d probably be Summer Games themed, but I can wait.

I’m thinking something like Pillow Fort - she has pillows strapped to her and maybe wears slippers and a night cap. Also please include an emote that works in Efi…PLEASE!!!

You missed the part where it says

They said this doesnt adress all the problems, its a start

They are refering to the issues they are talking about not the heroes themselves. They could’ve changed all the heroes that need changing at once but they didn’t. Oh and if they do nerf the other heroes I will totally eat my words don’t worry about it, but I guess we will see about that.

Soldier: 76 - Hasn’t been relevant for a long time and still is a balanced character with his buffs.

Sombra - Hasn’t got any really buffs besides her gun spread everything else has been nerfs.

Genji - Recently got nerf and put back into a state that’s balanced.

Tracer - Might her ranged reduced but probably unlikely because Roadhog is still strong and there’s good enough counters for her.

Doomfist - Just like Sombra hasn’t received any buffs besides bug fixes.

Reaper - Is in a state where he’s fine because he already received his nerfs in the past.

Torbjorn - Is balanced.

2 Likes

Not every hero contributes to powercreep.

I don’t know if you know this but just because a hero recieved a buff, doesent mean they are powercrept

1 Like

why would u want to nerf soldier

U should read your own quote

Doesn’t this basically mean they realise more heroes need to be adjusted but this is just start ?