The Hidden Weeb Clan

Dont worry guys im totally a genji main btw

dont check my profile, thats illegal

Command, do you copy? i have snuck in the genji main camp, attempting to infiltrate now. over

I think Genji has a hot body but then worry if that makes me weird because it’s made of metal. :frowning:

ACTIVATE HOKAGAI POWERS.
bass boosted giorno’s theme
5 kids are screaming if its a jojo reference all at once.
OAIOEJFIWENINWEKEWFFWENGWJGN KAME HAME HAAAAAA [insert japanese taunting] t-bagging noises
u need healing
u need healing

2 Likes

Wait who’s Sakura? I don’t watch anime other than jojo.

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not accepting Mercy body pillows?

Or Mercy posters?

Or Mercy figurines?

Slides a nendoroid towards you

1 Like

Genji mains never learn… We’re gonna have to D.VA bomb this thread

D.Va is the true weeb magnet.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/5/50/Team_Kakashi.png/revision/latest?cb=20161219035928

Clockwise from the top:

• Doomfist destroying the enemy backline, then loling in chat to relieve tension while respawning
  • Genji that pulled out Dragonblade, then immediately stepped in a Junkrat trap and exploded… twice
  • Sombra hacking right and left, with EMP every teamfight, silver healing… and only 2 elims
  • Zenyatta with gold elims that won’t join teamchat and secretly blames his whole team for throwing… especially Sombra

The only Weeb in this game is Moira and it’s about time we got a club going for her. I am with you

Hah, this makes me chuckle

"If you can’t beat em, join em.

Absolutely. The Hidden Weeb Clan embraces all living force to be integrated into our weeb ways of life

what the hell kind of thread have i just come across :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

https://s1.zerochan.net/Demotivational.Poster.600.587140.jpg

An Overwatch thread.

The strikethrough text suggests things very shameful ʷᵉ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵃᵈᵐⁱᵗ

haha, you couldn’t find me! I was using meditate as Sentai to blend in with the bush on blizzard first point!

1 Like

legit thing I used to do though.

I present to you my entire Mei advice thread, which not only escalated quickly, but devolved into a lot of “lmfao roadhog doesn’t counter Mei” and “this thread is trash because you’re not giving me an entire team comp to counter her.” There were also a lot of claims that Mei could do literally anything to outplay her opposition, even her counters.

I hope that perhaps this will stand in for my lack of a proper “plz nerf Mei she op” post. Maybe we can burn it in effigy?

Aborb mission!

abort mission!

1 Like

mada mada!
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
5 kids at once
HEY
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?

1 Like