The Hero of Numbani out now!

I did a quick reading of it and it looks fun. One of the things that bothered me, but I think it’s kinda late to fix, is:

Efi watched as the six-legged spider ran across the wooden tabletop.

So, like an ant(or any other Hexapoda) and not a spider.

May you type how many days left before the premiere in the title?

1 Like

I read the excerpt. I’m no sure what to think of it yet.

Minor spoilers from the excerpt

It didn’t make me interested in Efi, Hassana or Naade, but it’s of course too soon to tell.

Also, maybe it’s just because my English isn’t good enough, but I felt the references to the other Overwatch ‘products’: (specifically naming Rejuvenescência, the Lucio-Ohs…) came out of nowhere.
The reference to Sojourn “from the old Overwatch cartoons” felt dropped there too. I wouldn’t be surprised if a real TV cartoon about her were announced in the next months.

Ya know I did that until like yesterday since I didn’t think anyone really cared buuuuuuut now that you requested it…

2 Likes

Some press sources and content creators have gotten early copies of the book, and there’s no embargo on it, so beware of spoilers.

4 Likes

I don’t care, I will watch all spoilers. It won’t destroy my wrażenia.
I am interested in if there will be Polish version. Generally for my and any other nation than English ones.

2 Likes

Man, I preordered this online about a week ago. Only one day left! So exciting, I love Orisa

3 Likes

I preordered it a few weeks ago! I can’t wait for my package on… JUNE 22ND?!? WTF?!?

I preordered it on february 3rd… and no, I have no date of shipping T^T and nowhere i can order a ebook one, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T^T

Someone know when can I buy the book on Amazon in Kindle format?

My copy was supposed to come in today, but I got notified that it would be delayed.

So I bought the kindle version.

Where I can buy It? can you post the link of the kindle shop, please?

It was on the canadian Amaz*n , but when I log in (I’m french) - it’s not available to purchase… I need to read that book T^T

Yep, I’m italian, but of I login or not, the e-book In amazon-us isn’t avayable xP why? Someone have the same problem?

Same, US isn’t available even if I don’t log in… I don’t know :pensive:

Looks like ‘Bohaterka Numbani’ (Polish version) will be available in Poland on 29 July, published by Insignis Media. Source: www.swiatksiazki.pl/overwatch-bohaterka-numbani-6657018-ksiazka.html
How is it in other Non-English nations? May you tell?

on the Amazon-IT you cannot buy the English kindle version, only the shipment of the physical format in English and the German Kindle format. Italian versions of publishing usually arrive after about 6 months (it happened for the recipe book and the artbook since the actual release in the USA) but for now there is no announcement about it.

It would be convenient for me to have at least the inglish version in Kindle format. if anyone knows how I can get it (even for Gwadael) it would be useful. Obviously, without illicit methods. :sweat_smile:

I solved it with amazon-com, folks!
The assistance service in chat helped me a lot and I give you some useful information if you are not American (I am Italian):

• You need to set up your account for Amazon-com. to do this, you need to change your profile preferences on Device Manager.
  • another important thing is that you have to set an American address, even if it is digital content. It is not a problem to provide a fictitious address or that of an American friend, it is however a temporary address that only serves to buy the ebook content on your account and you can then delete that address later.
  • Finally, more attention to the type of cards you can use for payments, surely something is useful in the Visa-Mastercard circuit

Once the payment has been made, reset your Amazon account for your country (.it, .kr etc.) if you have problems, ask for assistance of Amazon in chat.

Happy reading everyone!

3 Likes

Is it available anywhere except Amazon and Scholastic ?
I’m located in France, Scholastic doesn’t deliver there and I’d like to avoid filling Bezos’s pocket.

I found a canadian library to buy a epub copy of it . It’s called Renaud-Bray.
I still have my book ordered on Amazon but no date of delivery.